Chapter 21

*Haylie's POV*
Classes started up too soon. Things went crazy. Having team teachers was weird. Lupin was good at what he did but Lockheart was not. He was incompitent and selfish.
I came up with a prank to play on him one day durring class. I pulled out my notebook and started writing to the boys who were across the room from me.
The twins gave me a puzzled look. I decided this was the perfect time to show them the new skill I had learned. I was proud of myself for learning something that 3 rd years were taught.

I raised my hand to ask a question and that's when the boys worked their magic. they had unleashed one of their little smoke bombs. I changed my spot in the room quickly and set the rest of the prank in motion.
When the smoke cleared the class was in disarray but then people saw me and things got worse. people were screaming and climbing up on their desks. Lockhart was the best though. he was trying to get the class in order and hadn't seen me yet. I howled long and loud and he looked at me. the color drained from his face and he scrambled back. He turned and ran out of the room. I walked over to Fred and George who were looking at me in awe. I nudged Fred's limp hand and gently bit it and dragged them out of the room. The class was laughing about Lockhart and had forgotten me.

*Fred's POV*
I let the white wolf drag me out of the room. She wasn't hurting me she was being careful not to bite me too hard. When we were far enough away from the class room I looked at the face and whisper yelled "When were you going to tell us you were and animagus?!?"
The wolf tipped her head to the side making it apparent that this was what she had been waiting for.
"Will you change back already?" George asked
The wolf shook her head in decaying that she would do no such thing. Then there were footsteps coming down the hall and she quickly changed back and we slipped back into the class room.
"Guys!" she got the classes attention "the wolf didn't exist got it?" everyone nodded and returned to their seats.
Professor Snape walked in and glared at the class. "Why is your teacher calling for back up?" he asked looking at me and George then glaring at Haylie.
"He was seeing things" one of the other students spoke up surprising me. The other students muttered their agreement.
"Is that so?" he asked in his monotone voice. "Well perhaps it was someone's idea of a prank to give him something hmmm?"
"No sir" another student spoke out.
Snape nodded. "Well off with you all then. Class dismissed." he said as he walked into Lockhart and Lupin's office.
Haylie skipped out of the room in glee. She had gotten away with freaking a teacher out and having students have her back. If the look on her face was any indication she was pretty proud of herself.

We all walked out to the Quidditch pitch for the game the next morning. nothing more had been said in Haylie's little performance. This was our game against Slytherin and we weren't planning on losing. The whole team mounted their brooms and kicked off on the whistle.

*Haylie's POV*
I kicked off and began my search for the snitch. it wasn't long before a bludger came crashing towards me. I ducked under it but it turned mid air and came at me again. I began flying as fast as I could to get away from it. The bludger kept fallowing me. I flew as fast as I could. Then the rain started.
The air was growing cold at a rapid pace and I was getting scared. Fred and George were nowhere to be seen and I still had a bludger chasing me. I started flying up because I saw a glimps of gold and fallowed it. I reached my arm out and the bludger hit it as I caught the snitch.
All of a sudden the air grew frozen and a black shape came out of the air. A hooded figure that made a weird noise. I felt sad all of a sudden and then I heard screaming and I was falling through the air. I had time to think "I'm dead" before everything went dark.

*George's POV*
After the rain started I lost track of both Fred and Haylie. Suddenly I saw a shape falling from the sky and looked at it closer and it was Haylie. Then Dumbledore was shouting "arestomomentum" and Her decent slowed. Fred and I landed at the same time. We rushed to her side and looked her over. Her wrist was bent at an odd angle and she was unconscious but other than that she looked ok. I noticed something in Haylie's broken wrist and I opener her hand gently. the snitch was in my hand. I held it up and the game above me stopped. Madam Pomfrey rushed out and met us. She levitated Haylie and motioned for us to fallow her.
I looked at Fred, he had a few cuts and was limping a bit but he looked better than Haylie. I grabbed Fred's arm and slung it over my shoulder and helped him to the Hospital wing. I sighed as I saw Haylie laying in one of the beds out cold. Why was she always getting hurt? Why were we never able to help her? I brushed off the questions for the moment. For now I would have to make sure my siblings were ok.

[A/N yikes it's been forever! did ya miss me? haha Merry Christmas you guys! sorry no more updates till next year. I won't be around a comp and i won't have time to update anyways. anyways hope you guys liked it and it wasn't too confusing and fast paced. thanks for reading! love you all!!!! - Kara]