Chapter 4

*Fred's POV*

Haylie went to sleep. I couldn't help but love her more after seeing what she went through. I hadn't known about the scar on her chest only that when she had a flashback she would usually clutch her chest.

Dumbledore told us we could skip classes today because the memory had effected Haylie and I badly. George was pail but seemed like he needed a distraction. He said he would go back to classes I said I would look after Haylie.

Carrying Haylie back to the Gryfindor tower was easy, avoiding being seen was another story. A slytherin boy passed us. He had white blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked to be our age. He was the only one who saw us.

The boy stopped me in the hall. "Is she the one who screamed in first period?" He asked a smirk on his face.

"That is none of your concern." I snapped

"What a shame that she is so fragile. She is rather pretty."

"who are you?!" I demand

"the names Tammer. Tammer Malfoy." His smirk never leaving his face.

"That explains the hair." I say in a mummer

"Your one to talk." He shot back "Red hair. gotta be a Weasley. I would never be able to tell who considering there are two of you this year."

"Fred." i snap again "I'm Fred."

Tammer points to Haylie. "Who is she?"

"why do you want to know?"

"Just answer Weasleby"

"Haylie Potter." I say

"Potter?" He asks eyes wide.

"Yes Potter! are you deft or just daft?"

"No its just that only one Potter is still alive."

"That would be my sister Haylie."  I say my impatience creeping inot my voice.

"Your sister?"

"Yes."

Tammer lowered his voice. "Can I hang out with you? I am a traitor to my family. My father is a death eater and I can provide inside information from my little brother Draco.  Haylie is the only one who can defeat the dark lord." He says in a hurry.

My eyes are wide. Can I trust him? I hand him the map George and I swiped from Filches office earlier this morning "say this to the map 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good.' Come find us and we will talk."

He nods and lets me and starts off toward his next class. I walk into the common room and sit down laying Haylie so that her head was on my lap. I start to stroke her hair getting lost in my own thoughts and worries about this slytherin boy.