Chapter 20

*Fred's POV*

I watched Haylie on the way up to the castle. She kept looking to the front of the carriage as if there was something there. But the carriage was pulling itself like always. I was beginning to worry about her when we arrived at the castle. We went inside and joined out class mates in the great hall for the sorting ceremony.

I kept an eye on Haylie but she seemed fine during the feast. She was chatting happily with a first year. She seamed extremely bright. She and Haylie were in an intense conversation. George and Lee Jordan were catching up. Ron was eating and everyone else was either greeting a first year or catching up with their friends they hadn't seen over the summer.

Professor Dumbledore stood up to make an announcement. The hall fell silent. "Your attention please!" He called and all the whispers stopped.

"I would like to introduce your new defense against the dark arts teachers. Professor Lockhart and Professor Lupin. They will be team teaching this year. I would also like to mention that our grounds keeper, Hagrid, will be teaching care of magical creatures. For you first years the forbidden forest is not to be entered for your own safety. Have a great school year!"

With that everyone fallowed the prefects to the common rooms. The crowds were dense and I lost sight of Haylie and George was with Lee. So I went up to the common room and went to bed.

*Sorry for the delay. I will update as much as school allows me to. But sports and school are crazy right now so updates will be a while in between. Thanks for staying with me though. Love you all! ~Kara*