Fourty

Niall walked in the room and noticed Olivia crying again.

"Olivia!" He dropped his old clothes on the floor and ran up to her. "Olivia I thought we were okay."

Silent sobs still escaped Olivia's mouth.

"Babe?" He brushed through Olivia's hair with his fingers.

"Niall." She looked up at him. "What's this?" She held up the small white bag and Niall's jaw dropped. He nodded.

"I-I don't know." He said quietly.

"Let me see your wrist." Olivia looked down at his arm he had covered with a small sweater and resting his hand on his arm.

"Niall. Lift up your sleeve."

"Why?"

"Cause, I want to know how much problems you have." She said in a shaky voice as she took Niall's arm in her hands. She slowly lifted his sleeve and saw the cuts.

"Niall..." Olivia said.

"But, Olivia. They aren't there anymore. Ever since I met you, I stopped." His voice cracked at the end.

"Is it only cause you haven't been near your blade?" Olivia questioned.

He shook his head. "If I really wanted to cut, I would've used a knife in your kitchen. You've stopped me Olivia. I-I really love you." He continued looking at his wrist.

Olivia sat there looking at Niall with a lot of love filling her. She leaned in quickly pushing him over and hugged him. Niall began kissing her as she remained hugging Niall. He kiss became more and more deep. His tongue slid over Olivia's mouth and Olivia let his tongue enter her mouth. They overlapped each-others perfectly. Olivia laid on top of Niall until Niall flipped her under him. He slipped his hands inside her shirt and rubbed on her belly with one hand.

"Mmm wait!" Olivia shouted making Niall fall next to her.

"I'm-I'm sorry." Niall looked flushed.

"No, I don't know what were going to do Niall."

"Well I thought we were gonna kiss each-other." Niall said.

"No I mean, now that your out of jail and stuff, I need to go back to Georgia." Olivia explained.

"Ah-oh." Niall said quietly as his voice cracked.

Olivia nodded.

"But, what about us?" Niall asked curiously.

Olivia sat up. "I-I don't know." Her voice was shaky.

"No, Olivia. Please don't cry again." Niall's eyes became blurry as he held back his tears.

Olivia looked at him and a tear fell down her cheek. He took the pad of his thumb and wiped it off.

"Goodbye Niall." Olivia said as she stood up and walked to the living room.

Niall watched her leave.

"Hey Olivia!" Louis shouted.

"Louis, when do we go back home?" Olivia asked.

"Well, I never really thought.... About..... That." He seemed depressed.

"Let's pack up. Were leaving after the cake." Olivia waved her finger around as she turned back to Niall's room.

"Niall."

He looked up at Olivia.

"We are stating in contact."

Niall smiled and ran off the bed to hug her near the door.

"Is it possible we can have a long distance relationship?" Niall asked.

Olivia nodded. "Yes." She hugged him back.

"Excuse me!" Louis shouted.

They removed from the hug and Olivia began packing.

"Here is my number." Olivia dug out a scrap piece of appear from the bag and scribbled her number on it.

"I'll call you." He winked and turned away.

Olivia's phone began ringing. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hey sweetie." Niall said through the phone.

Olivia turned to look at Niall and smiled. She hung up the phone and threw it in the bag.

They all walked out of Niall's room and grouped around the table.

"Welcome back Niall." Maura smiled.

Everyone took a slice of cake and ate it.

"Thank you Maura for all your great help and friendly manner." Harry said with his mouth full of cake.

"No problem Harry." She smiled.

They all stood up and walked to the door.

"Goodbye everyone." Niall waved as they walked out the door.

"Goodbye Niall." Olivia hugged him and clung onto his shirt tightly holding back tears. "I love you."

He nodded in agreement as she walked away.

They all walked away and Niall and Maura went back inside.

"Okay so we need to go to the airport." Olivia explained. "A plane sent by Simon is waiting for us there."

"Okay. Taxi!" Louis shouted as they arrived nearest the highway.

A taxi pulled over and they got in.

"Airport please." Olivia smiled.

They rode to the airport and talked about how Ireland was.

"My favorite part was the nature!" Zayn said scribbling a drawing in his notepad.

"I liked the zoo!" Louis shouted in excitement.

All Olivia could think about was Niall. She slipped out the piece of paper he gave her earlier with his number on it. She opened it up and prepared herself to type his number into her phone. As she opened it up she noticed a small note inside. She read it.

Olivia, it has been such a nice time with you. I will definitely go back down to Georgia to see you again. Hopefully it won't be to long.

Olivia smiled and continued reading the note.

I just want to let you know I love you and I will most definitely miss you lots. The times we had together were phenomenal, I will never forget them. The trip with the Russians, the talk on the deck, and the first time we met... I saved you from a truck. I am thankful you were there and it wasn't someone else. Tell everyone they were a delightful bunch and I will miss them too. Just don't forget me... Cause I can't forget you.

Love, Fred. Aka Niall <3

Oh yeah, I forgot one of my socks on your couch.