Seventeen

--team 1--

"Salina, Liam." Zayn said. "We're here at the island."

Salina and Liam looked back and saw land. They stood up and walked over the seats off the boat and to the shore.

"The Russians should arrive right there." Olivia said pointing at trees.

"They will be in the trees." Niall said.

"No they will be about a quarter of a mile away from us." Olivia giggled.

"How far is the other team?" Niall asked.

"They will be a mile away." Olivia states.

Niall looked around turning his head.

"When you said and island I thought it would be a small patch of ground in the water." Niall laughed.

"It is." Olivia said.

"It is, but it is huge." Niall states quietly.

"Still an island in the middle of the ocean!" Olivia giggled.

"There are mountains and trees and stuff....." Niall said looking up at the tall trees.

"Let's get walking." Zayn said.

Liam and Salina held hands and followed behind Niall. Niall walked beside Olivia and Zayn lead the way.

--team 2--

Harry hopped out of the boat. Elizabeth followed behind and Harry help her out. Elizabeth clapped her hands and whistled trying to get Sarina and Louis attention but they wouldn't look.

"Yo, Sarina! Elizabeth whispered loudly.

Sarina just moaned.

"Souis!" Elizabeth said.

Louis looked at Elizabeth while Sarina was kissing his neck.

"Cmon. We're here love birds." Elizabeth waved her arm.

Louis picked Sarina up and carried her over the chairs. He set her down on the sand and he jumped out. Harry and a Elizabeth led the way, Louis and Sarina followed.

--team 1--

"Ugh this is a long walk! I'm getting my new shoes all dirty!" Salina sequels.

"Shut your mouth. We need to be quiet." Olivia whispered in a harsh tone. "Why did you ware new shoes if you knew you were gonna be out in an island tonight!?"

"I thought we were going to a beachy island!" Salina states. "I also wore a new palm tree shirt."

Olivia rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"So what exactly are we gonna do to stop them from coming to our museum and stealing our precious artifacts?!" Niall asked.

"First were gonna steal our artifact they stole last time, back. It will probably be in the main room with the boss. Then we will fight them." Olivia said.

"Why do the Russians gotta mess with us?" Niall asked. "And what are we gonna fight them with?"

Olivia giggled. "I knew you were gonna ask they eventually. Were just gonna use the weapons aboard. We are really just gonna talk them out of it."

"Then why did you say fight, first?!" Niall asked.

"It just came out of me!" Olivia said quietly.

"Oh, gotcha!" Niall whispered.

They walked a little further in silence. About five minutes later they heard a noise.

"What is that?" Niall whispered loudly.

"It's just the walkie-talkie." Olivia said.

Zayn took out the walkie-talkie and started to talk into it.

"Hello!" He said.

"We're here! We already started walking too. Just thought you should know." Harry said.

"Us too, were about half way to the location of the Russians." Zayn told Harry.

"Yeah were about half way there too." Harry said.

"Okay thanks for the heads up." Zayn said.

"Yeah bye, man."

"See ya." Zayn answered. "Zayn out."

--team 2--

"They are are their way too." Harry said. "They are almost half way there."

"Yeah I heard." Elizabeth answered.

Sarina came in in the conversation.

"Are we nearly there?" She asked. "I'm tired, when are we sleeping again!?"

"You should've slept on the boat." Elizabeth said through her teeth.

"I wasn't tired then, plus I was busy." Sarina said.

Harry could tell Elizabeth was getting sick and tired of Sarina's acts now in days, so he took it from here. He stopped and looked back at them.

"You guys weren't busy, you could've waited on that! It's not important! Your always tired when you've gotta do a little work. Why can't you concentrate on something besides Louis?! This is very important to us and your gonna blow it by being lazy and care free!" Harry said whispering loudly.

From that point on Sarina and Louis were quiet. They worked harder on moving logs and pulling vines out of the way.