Chapter 32 "Hey, Whoa! A Little TMI"

It's the next morning, Halstead wakes up.
He looks around the room and remembers he's in Severide's spare bedroom.
Turning over he sees Shaylynn isn't in bed.
Halstead gets up, gets dressed, and walks out to find Severide in the kitchen.
Severide looks to the side to see Halstead walking out, "Coffee?" he asks Halstead.
"Yes," Halstead says sitting down at the kitchen island.
Severide pours some into a mug and slides it over to Halstead.
"Thanks," Halstead says picking it up and takes a big drink, Severide starts laughing, "Didn't you get any sleep?" he asks Halstead.
"Not really. Ever since Shaylynn got rid of the morning sickness, well she's been," Halstead says not going into any further details.
Severide starts laughing, "I have a good idea what you're trying to say."
"She's going to wear me out!" Halstead tells him.
"Hey, whoa! A little TMI!" Severide says, "Anyways, it looks like she already has!"
"Is Shaylynn in the bathroom?" Halstead asks Severide.
"No," he tells Halstead, "She already left."
Halstead gives Severide a confused look, "Did she say where she was going?"
"She said she had some things to do and if you weren't awake by eight to wake you up," Severide tells him.
Halstead looks down at his coffee, "I want to thank you for letting us stay here," he tells Severide.
"You don't have to thank me," Severide tells him, "I'm just glad you see I don't have any interest in Shaylynn except for being a friend."
"You really think Shaylynn's like Shay?" Halstead asks him.
"Oh hell yeah! Shaylynn has the mouth and the 'I'm going to kick your ass' type of attitude Shay had. The only differences are Shaylynn's straight, she knows how to handle a gun, and I wouldn't want to piss her off and then meet her somewhere that didn't have a lot of people around."
Halstead starts laughing, "Yeah, that's Shaylynn."

~~~~~~~

Driving up to a warehouse, Shaylynn honks her horn.
The door starts to open. When it's open enough, she drives inside, the door shutting behind her.
She gets out of her car as Derek walks up to her, "Back in the bathroom," he tells her.
Shaylynn smiles, "Thanks, Derek!" she says kissing him on the cheek.
She starts walking back to the bathroom.
Opening the door, she looks in to see Boner hanging from the pipes.
Pulling a knife out, she walks into the bathroom, the bathroom door slamming shut behind her.
Derek can hear Boner screaming.
Eight minutes later, Shaylynn comes walking out, 'What did you do to him?" Derek asks her.
"Go look!" she says as she walks to the trunk of her car opening it up.
Derek walks to the bathroom, opens the door to see Boner with his dick hanging out of his mouth.
"You're sick!" Derek says as he walks up to her.
Shaylynn slams the trunk lid shut, "That's what happens when someone threatens my husband!" she tells him.
"What do you want me to do with him?" Derek asks her.
"Leave him!" she tells him cleaning off her hands.
"Someone is going to find him," Derek tells her.
"That's what I want!" she tells him, "It will get back to Igorery! Just make sure you clean up everything in here and leave no traces! I'll take care of any cameras within a mile radius."
"You're more deadly being pregnant!" Derek tells her, "Your husband is a lucky man for you to do all of this for him!"
"I'm the lucky one!" Shaylynn tells him, "I better be going. Make sure you hurry and leave. As soon as you are a mile away, let me know so I can take care of the footage."
"How are you going to do that?" Derek asks her.
"Let's just say the guys for that department are afraid of me," she tells him.
Derek laughs, "I wonder why!"
Shaylynn sticks her tongue out at him as she starts getting in her car, "Just make sure you let me know when you're away from here!"
"I will," Derek tells her as he walks over to the door.
He starts opening it so she can back out.
Shaylynn backs out, she watches as the door closes.
Thirty minutes later Derek calls her to let her know he's left the warehouse and over a mile away.

~~~~~~~

Walking into the office that handles the city cameras, Shaylynn sees only one guy is on duty.
"Johnny!" she says scaring him.
He turns around to look at her then turns back around, "Oh God! What do you want?" he asks her.
"I'm calling in that favor," she tells him.
Johnny lets out a sigh, "What do you need?" he asks.
"I need you to get rid of footage that's within, let's say a two-mile radius of this address," she says telling him the address.
"What did you do now?" Johnny asks her.
"None of your concern!" she tells him, "I helped you with your problem, now time for you to help me with mine!"
"What's going to be the excuse as to why the cameras went out?" he asks her.
"That's up to you! You're a smart man I'm sure you'll come up with something," she says.
"There, it's done!" Johnny tells her.
"Thank you, Johnny," Shaylynn says.
She walks out of the office, heads back to her car, and takes out her phone.
"Halstead," she hears.
Shaylynn doesn't say anything.
"Hello?" she hears Halstead say.
"Say it again," Shaylynn tells him.
Halstead furrows his brow, "Halstead,"
"Where are you?" she asks him.
"We're just finishing up at a scene," he tells her.
"What's the address?" Shaylynn asks.
Halstead tells her the address and hears Hank yell for him.
"I've got to go," Halstead tells her, "I love you!"
"I love you too!" Shaylynn says hanging up.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone starts walking away from the scene.
Halstead walks back to his truck that's sitting in an alley. He opens the door and is about ready to get in when he sees Shaylynn sitting in the back with just her bra on.
He hurries and closes the door when he sees Upton heading toward the truck.
"Can you catch a ride with Kevin and Adam?" he asks her.
Upton looks at him confused, "I have some business to take care of," he tells her.
It hits Upton what he's talking about, "Shaylynn's in the truck isn't she?" she asks him.
"Yes," Halstead tells her.
Upton gets a big smile on her face, "Sure!" she says then starts walking away, "Have fun!" she shouts.
Halstead shakes his head and hurries back to the truck.
He opens the back door, quickly getting inside.
As soon as the door's shut, Shaylynn starts taking off his shirt.
Once it's off, she starts kissing him while she undoes his pants, pulling him out.
Quickly straddling his lap, she takes him into her.
Halstead puts his arms around her pulling her closer to him but not getting that close because of the baby bump.

An hour later they're interrupted by Halstead's phone ringing.
Shaylynn picks it up and sees it says 'Voight', she goes ahead and answers it.
"Yeah," she says.
Hank doesn't know what to say, "I didn't mean to call your phone," he tells Shaylynn.
"You didn't call my phone," she tells him has Halstead kisses her between her breasts.
"So Jay's with you?" Hank asks her.
"Yes," Shaylynn can barely get out as Halstead starts sucking on one of her breasts.
"You know he's working," Hank tells her.
"You have other Detectives," she reminds him, "Jay will be there in a little while. Bye, Dad!" Shaylynn says hanging up.
Halstead speeds up his thrusting sending Shaylynn over the edge.

After they finish getting dressed, they get out of the truck.
Halstead opens the driver's door and starts the truck up.
He turns around and puts his arms around her, "I wish we could just go home," he tells her as their song "Everything" by Lifehouse comes on the radio.
That's when Halstead feels it, a kick from the baby.
Crouching down, Halstead puts his mouth up to Shaylynn's stomach, "Hello in there," he says making Shaylynn laugh.
Standing back up, he kisses her, "I better be going!" he tells her kissing her one more time.
Getting into the truck he shuts the door then puts down the window and starts making kissing sounds.
Shaylynn smiles walks up to the door, and kisses him again, "Go home and get some rest," he tells her.
She backs up from the truck, Halstead drives off.

~~~~~~~~~

Halstead pulls into the parking lot at the District. He gets out of the truck and starts walking toward the building when he sees Ruzek walking out.
Ruzek does a motion to indicate to Halstead to turn around, "What's going on?" Halstead asks as Ruzek meets up with him.
"We've been called out to a warehouse," he tells Halstead.