Chapter 30 "DICKtective"

Halstead starts coming to.
He lifts his head and hits it on something. Looking up he sees that he's leaning back against a pole.
His arms are behind him. Moving them, he can feel the handcuffs around his wrists.
He stands up, looks across the room, and sees Shaylynn lying on a bed.
"Shaylynn," Halstead calls out to her.
Nothing.
"Shaylynn!" he says a little louder.
She starts moving around, "Jay," she calls out.
"I'm here!" he tells her, "Can you get up?" he asks.
"No, my hands are handcuffed to the bed," she tells him when the door to the room opens.
Two men walk in, Dr. Boner with Dr. Igorery, "I'm going to kill you both!" Halstead tells them.
Another guy walks up behind them, they move so the guy can walk past them, Halstead gets a shocked look on his face.
"Andres Diaz! How the fuck did you get out of prison?!" Halstead asks him.
"It's a different world now, with different people running things!" he tells Halstead, "Judges, Wardens, and Governors can be easily bought!" Diaz tells him with a smile on his face.
"So you're the one behind the drugs!" Halstead says.
Diaz looks back at the doctors, "He's quick isn't he! That's why he's a DICKtective!" he says laughing.
The doctors start laughing along.
"I thought you were with the Colombian cartel?" Halstead asks, "How does the Brazilian cartel fit in?"
"I work them both to get the drugs here! What they don't know won't hurt them! As long as they get their money, all's good!" Diaz tells him.
"You have me, let her go!" Halstead tells him.
Diaz smiles at him, "Why would I want to let your wife go?" he asks, "Don't you want to stay close to her? Anyways, you'll do whatever I tell you to do or my men will gang rape her!"
Halstead forgets about the handcuffs and tries to rush at Diaz, "Doing things like that is only going to cause you pain! Then it's going to result in her feeling pain!" Diaz tells him.
"Don't you lay a hand on her!" Halstead yells at Diaz.
"If you don't want her harmed, then you better be prepared to do your first job in about an hour," Diaz tells him.
"What is it?" Halstead asks.
"There's money that needs to be delivered," Diaz tells him, he looks back at the doctors, "Get him cleaned up and dressed! There's clothes in the bathroom for him. Tyron will be going with him to make sure he doesn't try anything stupid!"
Diaz walks out of the room leaving the two doctors to deal with Halstead.
Dr. Boner unlocks the handcuffs as Dr. Igorery holds a gun on Halstead, "Move!" Dr. Igorery yells at him.
Halstead starts walking toward the door and looks over at Shaylynn who's staring at him.
Once out of the room, the doctors lead Halstead to the bathroom.
Halstead walks in with Dr. Boner behind him, the doctor shuts the door.
"I don't need an audience!" Halstead tells the doctor.
"We know all about you! How you're an ex-Army Ranger. We're not taking any chances! Now change!" Dr. Boner tells him.
Halstead turns around and starts undressing.
After he's changed, they both walk out of the bathroom, "Start walking!" Dr. Igorery tells him.
Halstead's walking in front of the doctors, "He's in nice shape," he hears Dr. Boner tell Dr. Igorery, "I see why she's so attracted to him! I'd do him!"
Halstead can feel his blood boil at the remarks Dr. Boner made about him.
The three men walk into a room where Diaz is with another man, "Tyron has the money and will taking you where you need to go," he tells Halstead.
"You better not lay a hand on her!" Halstead tells Diaz.
"As long as you behave, she'll be safe," Diaz tells him.
"Let's go!" Tyron tells Halstead.
Tyron walks behind Halstead with a gun pointing at him. When they reach the garage, Halstead sits in the passenger seat.
Taking handcuffs, Tyron cuffs Halstead to the handle grip that's above the glovebox. He then puts a black pillow case over Halstead's head.
Getting in the driver seat, Tyron pulls out of the garage.

~~~~~~~

At District 21, Hank is trying to get ahold of Halstead.
"Has anyone talked to Jay?!" Hank yells out as he walks out of his office.
Everyone shakes their heads 'no', "He's not answering his phone and neither is Shaylynn!" Hank tells them, "Antonio, find his truck!"
"On it!" Antonio says standing up from his desk and heading downstairs.
Five minutes later, Antonio comes running back up, "His truck is in the parking garage beside the courthouse," he tells Hank.
"Antonio, you're with me!" Hanks says, "We'll go and check things out."
Antonio nods at him, then grabs his coat off the back of his chair.