1; new job

8:30am - lily's pov *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"you might want to cover up a little more, princess."

MY alarm goes off and i groan, sitting up. i run my fingers through my hair, tired as can be. i get up, get ready, and wait for a taxi.

i live in new york city and i just got hired for a new job at one of the biggest hotel companies. even though i am just an assistant, the pay is incredibly high. i need the money desperately or i'll get kicked out of my little apartment.

i'm going to be assisting the head man who created the hotels. his name's corbyn besson and i've heard he's tough, which i'm not happy about.. but hopefully he'll warm up to me.

i get out of the taxi and walk into the building, getting into the elevator. i hit number 50. a guy with blonde hair walks into the elevator, looking like he's in a rush to get somewhere.

he goes to press a button, but notices 50 is already pressed. the elevator door closes and the awkward tension starts. i look over to him for a brief second, looking at his very expensive clothes.

"take a picture," he smirks and i look away, my face red. "sorry," i say quietly and i hear him chuckle. he leans up against the wall with his arms crossed, looking at me. he's really intimidating.

"what's your name?" he asks and i look over at him again. "uh, lily," i say and he smiles. "well, lily.. i'm guessing it's your first day," he says and i nod. "do you know who i am?" he asks.

i finally get a good look at the kid. he has beautiful blonde hair and some freckles around his face. his eyes are a blueish-grey color.. but i'm not really able to see fully because of the dim lighting. he's definitely around my age.. and let me tell you.. he's really hot.

"no," i say and he smiles, shaking his head. "you're cute, lily," he says and the elevator door opens. he goes to walk out, but before he does, he puts his lips to my ear, "you might want to cover up a little more, princess. all the men in here will go crazy for you."

i look down at my shirt and notice the whole top of my shirt was down, exposing my cleavage. i pull up my shirt a little more, embarrassed. he walks out and i take a deep breath.

who the hell was that guy?

i walk out of the elevator, watching as the man goes into an office. 'mr.besson' says the plaque next to the door. oh fuck, i'm screwed. i go over a guy and he smiles, "how may i help you?"

"i'm the new assistant for mr.besson. my name's-" "lillian?" he asks and i nod. he looks on his computer real quick, typing something in. i look at the guy's shirt, noticing a little music symbol pin on it, next to it reading 'daniel seavey.'

the blue eyed boy looks back up at me, "my name's daniel. i'm mr.besson's other assistant. i manage his emails, mail, things like that. you will be assisting him on things that he will need you to go out and get for him." i nod.

"you can sit, if you'd like. i'm just gonna ask some questions," he smiles and i sit across from him on the other side of his desk. "what's your full name?" he asks. "lillian marie," i say and he types it into the computer.

he prints out something and hands it to me. it's a sticker that says my name. i thank him and put it on my shirt. "you're welcome. it's just a temporary one," he says. "so.. phone number?" he asks and i give it to him as he types it into the computer.

"single?" he asks, looking right at me. "oh.. uhh, yeah," i say and he smiles. "looking for someone?" he asks, now hands off the keyboard. i smile, "mr.seavey, are you asking for yourself?" he giggles, blushing slightly. oh my god his laugh's adorable.

"maybe. interested?" he asks and i nod. "very," i say and he smiles. "well maybe after work we can grab some coffee or-" "mr.seavey, i advise you get back to work," i hear and look over, seeing corbyn.

"uh, yes, sorry mr.besson," he says and grabs something, writing on it. "miss marie, come with me please," corbyn says and i stand up. daniel stands up, his hand out. "it was nice to meet you," he says and i shake his hand.

"you too," i smile and i feel him slip something into my hand as we disconnect them. he winks casually and i slip the paper into my back pocket. corbyn clears his throat and i walk over to him, walking into his office.

he closes the door and i turn around, looking at him. "don't feel special, that boy does it to everyone," he says and slips his hand into my back pocket, making me gasp. "woah," i say and turn around.

he chuckles, "i'm just going to throw out his number for you." i shake my head, "it's alright. thank you." he looks me up and down. "okay then.." he says, walking over to his desk.

he sits and i walk over, sitting across from him. "your name is lily, correct?" he asks and i nod.
"use your words, princess," he says, his voice deep. my eyes go a little wide. "uh.. y-yes," i say and he smirks. "good," he says, biting his lip softly.

holy shit what's going on??!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*
a/n-eekk i'm so excited for this one. it was very highly requested of me to make an assistant story and i thought why not. hope you guys will continue reading :) thank you so much for everything. much love.
also for everyone asking, yes. my smut book got deleted. it must've been reported and wattpad took it down. i'm just as upset as you guys but i guess it's for the best. i'm gonna be focusing on more fanfics now for you guys!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*