"Yellow Duct Tape"

Start from the beginning

*12:00 pm*

Richie: (whisper) pss Eddie, Millie.

What the fuck. Really? Are you kidding me. Richie come on what are you doing?

Richie: (whisper) Millie.

Millie: huh?

Richie: shh.

She gives him the middle finger. He quickly gets up and grabs my hand to help me up. Ugh Richie what the fuck are we doing. He walks over to Millie and picks her up. She pushes him off of her and punches him in the arm. He runs over to slip his shoes on.

Eddie: (whisper) what the fuck are you doing?

I jump over Bill and over to Richie, Millie does the same.

Millie: yo what the fuck?

Richie: is there anyone else you wanna invite?

Eddie: To do what?

Richie: Late night fun.

Eddie: Richie, it is a school night and my mom is upstairs.

Richie: Eddie, you need this out of everyone so please please just do this with me now is there any other friends you guys want to bring.

Eddie: I mean maybe Katie?

Millie: I say it just be us.

Richie: well who needs to let go and have fun the most.

Eddie: Will and Stan which both aren't here.

Millie: how about we just go by ourselves.

Eddie: ok.

We put on our shoes. Grabs his keys and wallet. We sneak out the basement door. Do I think this is a good idea? No not at all. And I kinda feel bad that only me, Millie, and Richie are going out but oh well. We sneakily go out the basement door and out to Richies car. We get in, I sit in the front while Millie sits in the back between us.

Millie: ok trash mouth where the hell are we going.

Richie: You'll see.

Oh my god. Where the hell are we going?

Eddie: um Richie, where are we going like what the fuck, nothing is even open at this time of night.

Richie: well um so- just wait.

Millie: what?

Richie: ok, so before we leave do you know of anyone else in the friend group that loves Twenty One Pilots?

Eddie: Oh Katie lov- wait what why?

Richie: ok Katie, go get her.

Eddie: I suggested Katie earlier and you both said No, my god.

I walk back inside annoyed and jump over to Katie. I shake her up.

Katie: ugh what?

Eddie: sshhh, get your shoes on.

Katie: Eddie I'm really not in the mood.

Eddie: just do it.

I hop back to the door as Katie runs over to her shoes and slips them on. She sluggishly walks over to me and the door and walks out with me. We go up to Richies car and get in.

Katie: what the fuck guys. Where are we going and what are we doing?

Richie just starts driving. Katie and Millie sit in the back and talk.

Eddie: Richie, I love you so much but what the actual fuck.

Richie: aw I love you too.

Eddie: not the point.

We drive into a Walmart parking lot and park.

Millie: Richie, what the fuck? Why are we at Walmart, sErIoUsLy.

Richie: we are just here to get some supplies.

Eddie: SuPpLiEs?!?!

He gets out the car and we do the same we follow him. We look insane going into a Walmart at midnight in tie dye and Winnie the Pooh onesies. Richie goes straight to the clothing section.

Richie: ok we each need some kind of pants, some kind of camouflage or grey shirt and yellow duct tape.

Eddie: what the fuck are we doing?

Richie: just do as I say.

Millie goes to the arts and crafts to find duct tape. Katie goes to find pants and shirts and me and Richie look for camouflages. Once we find what we were looking for we meet back up at a table with a bunch of pies on it. We get in line and the cashier scans all our stuff and then we pay. We walkout of Walmart with our supplies and get back in Richies car. Richie put the key in and starts driving.

Richie: ok get changed.

Millie: wHaT?

Richie: get changed.

Katie: In front of you guys?

Richie: first off we are cousins I literally sat in a bath naked with you second off we are all friends here.

Eddie: plus we are all gay.

Millie starts unzipping her onesie to reveal her in her bra. Katie does the same and we all get changed besides Richie who is- wait, wait I think, I think I get it. Wait the camouflage, the duct tape, Twenty One Pilots it all makes so much sense. Holy shit.

Eddie: Richie, are we gonna put this duct tape on our camouflages.

Richie: yeah.

Katie: wait like- wait oh my god wait seriously.

Eddie: where are you taking us?

Richie: well I thought you guys kinda need to like let go and relax and have fun and I wanted to do something special for all of you guys. So I heard that at this time of night in Derry there was going to be a Twenty One Pil-

Eddie: OH MY GOOOOOD RICHIE

Katie: (crying) are you serious?

Millie: Twenty One Pilots, the Twenty One Pilots, oh my god.

Richie: I bought them about a month ago and have been keeping it a secret. 

Eddie: (crying) are you serious? Wait, are you joking?

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet. He hands it to me. I look through it to find 4 Twenty One Pilots tickets. OH my god. It's at a small ass venue, that means that we are going to be able to touch him and talk to him.

Eddie: (crying) HOLY FUCK

Millie: (crying) Richie you are an angel in disguise.

Katie: (crying) pull over.

Richie pulls over the car. All of a sudden me, Millie, and Katie tackle him with hugs. I can't believe this is happening right now this seems so surreal. I'm going to breathe the same air as Tyler Joseph.
Millie and Katie let go but I still hold on.

Eddie: I love you so much, Richie so much.

Richie: I love you too.

We sit there in the car for a few seconds just hugging and crying. I cannot believe how good of a boyfriend Richie is.

Eddie: how did you even get these tickets.

Richie: they were doing this thing where you sign up and it's like a drawing where I signed up and my name was pulled so I could get up to four tickets so I got them.

Millie: I cannot believe this is happening, like I'm gay and I even think Josh Dun is the hottest human being ever.

That's all I got I hope you enjoyed and please if you're reading leave a suggestion for what I should do next. Byyyyyyyyee