Loving You || Lucius X Daughter/Sister Reader X Draco

Începe de la început

"I want you (N/N)... And you gave me the wrong answer."

He spoke and you somehow squirmed away. Quickly you ran. To your room which he quickly followed, determined. You went in quickly and turned to close the door but he pushed in. He slammed you against the wall and picked you up kissing you deeply as he place himself between your legs.

You tried not to fall into temptation but his lips felt so good and smooth against your soft ones. Yes it was wrong but was if is no one knew about it? You whimpered before feeding your inner demon. You wrapped your legs around his waist and placed your hands on his cheeks. It surprised him but he was glad that he wouldn't have to rape you.

You could feel his heartbeat and shuddered. He pulled back before tossing you on the bed and climbing on you to pin you down.

"Stay still."

~

Your back arched as he ate you out as though there was no tomorrow. His hands gripped you large thighs and yours clung to his cute, short blond hair. You bit your lip as you rolled, his tongue slipped out the tight hole before he sucked on the clit. Your stomach tightened as you panted out.

You were driving him crazy. His cock blushed out in his pants rubbing against the sheets. He was so glad his father wasn't home. He had gotten to you first. The thought almost had him cum. He looked up at you feeling proud by how much pleasure you seemed to be in. He loved the feel of your fingers in his hair rubbing against his scalp but he couldn't wait for your nails to be clawing down his back. He was definitely going to hell but who cares. He knew he didn't, he rather fuck you for the rest of his life than to never touch you again.

"D-Draco~"

You cried and he snapped out of his sinful thoughts to look up at your wrecked form. The male smirked again before roughly diving in. You screeched, no one has ever done something like this to you and for some reason you couldn't push him away. You didn't want to admit it but maybe it was hotter mainly due to the fact that he was your brother.

Something in your stomach pulled and snapped and a breathless scream came out of you as you vision blurred and brightened. Your body like a bow as you arched roughly pulling his hair to keep his mouth there. He groaned at your taste, happily taking your cum and swallowing and you bucked tiredly.

He pulled back letting you fall limp into the sheets panting heavily. You felt as though your skin was buzzing and as you calmed down you didn't notice the visitor. Draco scoffed as he leaned over you.

"Hello father."

You furrowed your brows. What had he just said? With your returning strength you looked to the door seeing a figure with their arms crossed. You focused more and froze in place upon seeing your father. The male had a smirk on his lips. However it wasn't the playfully kind, more like an angry one.

You scrambled to sit up quickly placing your hands over your exposed crotch. You tried to find the right words but literally nothing was coming to you. Not like it would help anyway. Your eyes teared a little as the elder male walked over to you and your brother. He stood next to the bed before placing his hand on your cheek rubbing circles in the soft flesh. Shocked, you stared at him before his hand traveled to your bottom lip pressing in and feeling the weyness of your tongue. You slowly started to blush, you truly were disgusting.

He smirked again before looking at Draco who nodded and pulled off his shirt making you blush more as you stared at his hot body. Lucius moved his second hand and pulled yours away from yourself. He spoke in a dominant tone not too different than the one Draco used on you a while ago.