Sleeping With The Billionaire (Just A Touch)

COPYRIGHT © 2018 by S. Light

All rights reserved.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permision from the publisher.

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual, known or unknown to the author and all the incidents are merely invention.

***

Teaser:

Sonja slept with a man whom she only knew the name. He was scarred, mysterious, lonely, and twelve years her senior. Ang akala niya ay magtatapos na sa isang one-night stand ang kanilang encounter.

Muling nagkrus ang kanilang mga landas at natagpuan na naman niya ang sariling katabi ito sa kama. Walang label ang kanilang relasyon at tanggap ni Sonja iyon. Kaso nagkaroon ng kaunting 'problema'—she fell in love with him and she was already carrying his child.

Inalok naman siya ng kasal ni Jared. He was willing to give his name to her and their unborn child. Pero hindi makontento si Sonja. Gusto niyang makuha pati ang puso ng lalaking mahal niya. Pero paano mangyayari iyon kung hindi pa rin makalimutan ni Jared ang nasira nitong asawa na siyang nag-iwan ng malalim na peklat hindi lang sa mukha nito kundi sa buo nitong pagkatao?