Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

“What’s an Origin witch?” Cain asked.

“The Origin Witches are the first three witches born to the world of men,” Eve explained. “Anyway so tell me Aura what elements have you found?” she turned to Abby who was seated next to Eve.

“Iris who is fire and Cain who is water,” Abby nodded to us.

“Cain you carry your origin name,” Eve smiled. “So we have Cinder and Cain Clearwater, well it is an honour.” She bowed her head. “I have long worshiped the elements and I have searched for you all my life and now I’ve met two.”

“Why have you searched for us?” I asked.

“I’ll explain later,” Eve smiled sadly. “First off Aura how did you come to find them?”

“Iris was found in the woods of the Pack I protect as a baby and Cain found her.”

“Can you control your inner element?” she asked us.

“Iris has been able to summon fire once but I am unsure of Cain,” Abby explained.

“Explain to me Cain why you came to find Iris?”

“Someone told me to,” he shrugged. “I collapsed at the beach and someone whispered to me to find Cinder so I did.”

Shock washed over Eve’s face. “So water has been summoned to fire,” she whispered. “We must find the others, if Fire has been wakened then the others are not far behind.” She told Abby in a rush.

“I don’t understand,” I said looking at the two in confusion.

“The elements were never meant to come together,” Eve said. “me and my sisters put a stop to it,” she turned to me.

“But why?” Cain asked.

“Have you not told them?” Eve asked Abby who looked away in guilt.

“Told us what?” I barked getting more and more angry.

“If the four elements come together without Akasha then the world will end!” Eve explained.

So the first people spread across the world. Although they were different colours and spoken different languages they were one. It was the same with all creatures including those of darkness and those born in light. They all were born from a womb and they were all siblings.

But gradually there were those who forgot. They forgot about the four elements that watched over them. The Spirit came with his talk of power, control and over time the humans forgot the peace that came before. The Spirit convinced that there was a difference between, humans and animals; and animals and plants; and between the people themselves by reason of the colour of their skin, their wealth and class. And the elements became nothing more than a myth.

It was then when the animals withdrew from humankind, became wilder and scatter from people in fear. They feared the poison that the Spirit has sent root in the hearts of mankind. In the same way, Humans began to divide and draw away from one another with suspicion and fear of one another.

As time grew the humans began to wrongly accuse one another until they became fierce and warlike and thus the wars began.

From above the gods observed in silence, watching them destroy the earth. That’s when she decided. She had seen too much destroyed.

She turned to her fellow gods and said; “I have observed this for far too long.” Her voice bellowed across the golden hall as the gods all listened. “They cannot be allowed to continue like this so therefore the earth should be destroyed.”

The other gods were outraged. They could not allow the earth to be destroyed.  “They are doing this on their own,” she shouted through the outburst of protests. “The earth same be destroyed and when the earth rise from the smoke, and the water drains away their will be anew earth. A better one.”

So it was agree by the gods that when the four reunite the earth shall tremble and fall. Through the smoke, the rocks, the water and the wind a new world shall rise.

____

*A/N PLEASE READ!!!!

So what do you think? Did you see that one coming?

Again this is based off a myth, I think it’s native American but I wrote this a few months ago so :P

Anyway

I have a new story that I'm thinking about uploading: Have you ever loved something you hate? Well when Landon meets a beautiful white She-wolf he can't help but think she is beautiful and as he watches her more and more he can't help the pull!! But he has a dangerous secret that could kill this she-wolf he is the Hunter Prince and she is a Werewolf!
Allie ran from her home town when she turned into a werewolf for the first time! They were going to kill her. She is now hiding in a tree by an old creek but something is not right. She keeps finding food and new clothes left for her and she feels like someone is watching her! What will Allie do? Will she leave or will she stay? What happens when she meets Landon?

Can you help me out with a name for the story??

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW

PLEASE????