3. His Lips

Pic of Mark⤴

Melissa Lane:

July 9th, 2014; Wednesday

9:30am

"Ok, just calm down. We'll-"

"Calm down?!" I cut Mark off. "How do you expect me to calm down when there's a fucking bullet inside my apartment that some idiot just shot through my window?!" I pointed at the bullet that lay in the middle of the apartment.

I was currently pacing back and forth while Mark just sat on the couch in front of me with his hands stretched out across the back.

"Babe, I know it may seem bad," I scoffed at the statement. "But we can fix it."

"How?" I pressed.

He frowned. "I don't know. But we'll make it through. He's obviously dangerous but what's the worst he could do?"

"Kill you." I spat and sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out. I don't want to lose you."

He smiled and opened his arms. I sat on his lap so I was straddling him. I pressed my lips against his and he instantly kissed back, snaking his arms around my waist.

I looked up to see the boy from my vision smirking at me through the broken window. I blinked to make sure that I was just hallucinating and I was.

"We need to fix that window." I planted a single kiss on his neck and stood up, bringing him with me since his arms were still around me.

"Yeah." he let go of me. "And by the way, happy 11 month anniversary."

My eyes widened. "Oh my God, I'm soo sorry. It's just with all that's going on, I kinda forgot."

I felt so bad right now. I mean, I remembered but I just didn't exactly remember. Great, now I sound like an idiot and a bitch.

He laughed loudly, which was absolutely adorable. "It's ok, I understand. If there was a bullet inside my apartment, I wouldn't even remember my own birthday."

I giggled. "So, are we doing anything special?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out! Wait..." he raised an eyebrow and scrunched up his face at his own stupidity.

I laughed and pinched his chubby cheeks. "You're so cute!"

He slapped my hands away gently and stuck his tongue out.

I mocked him and went to the kitchen to make food.

I decided to make eggs and put the eggs in the pan. Arms wrapped around me making me jump slightly.

"You look sexy as hell right now in only my shirt." he whispered in my ear.

I shivered as his cool breath brushed against my neck. I wanted to say something but froze when his lips began planting kisses on my neck. I tried to move but it was almost as if I was under a spell. His spell.

"Mm, baby, you like that?" he hummed against my skin and I let out a moan.

I blushed as he pulled away, laughing.

"Dick." I muttered but he just continued to laugh.

"Aww, is my baby mad?" he teased in a baby voice.

"No, but you'll be when I say no kisses for a week." I smirked.

"What?" his eyes were wide as they stared into mines with shock.

"You heard me." I winked and continued to cook the eggs.

"You're mean." he frowned and I chuckled.

"I know." I handed him his plate.

He took it from me and sat at the dining table. I grabbed my plate and we began to eat.

"Thanks babe, it was delicious." Mark stood up after we were done.

He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so he would kiss my cheek.

He groaned and I laughed, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him passionately.

His arms wrapped themselves around me as he kissed back. I pulled away hesitantly and picked up our dishes, placing them in the sink. His lips are delicious!

Who's could be better?

"So, where are we going today?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise, baby girl." he winked and I sighed, faking sadness. "That's not tricking me this time."

"Fine." I huffed. "What should I wear?"

--

short asf . sorry.

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally