You Get Caught Making Out.

Scott~ You, Scott and Stiles were all having a sleep over at Stiles' house, "I'm getting hungry, you guys want food?" Stiles says "yea sure" Scott and you mumble "Okay well I'm getting take out, what you guys want?" Stiles asks "Anything" you and Scott say. As soon as Stiles goes out the door, Scott rolls on top of you "I've wanting to do this all night" Scott says making you chuckle. Scott leans down over you as both of you start kissing. Scott pulls off his shirt as you do the same. You both immediately stop kissing when you hear someone clear their throat "Not on my bed guys!" Stiles says as you quickly put your shirt back on.

Stiles~ You were at Stiles' house after school for him to help you with your homework, little did you both know that a little bit of studying was going to lead into both of you getting into a very heated make-out session. You were lying on top of Stiles as one of his hands was cupping your cheek as the other one was on your waist. Stiles rolls both of you over so that he's now laying on top of you. "Stiles, (Y/N) are you guys hungry?" Sheriff Stilinski asks as he walks in to the room seeing Stiles on top of you. "Umm... never mind" he says before walking out of the room and closing the room. You bury your face unto the crook of Stiles neck with a chuckle "well that was awkward" Stiles says with a chuckle making both of you burst out with laughter.

Isaac~ Your boyfriend Isaac was still staying staying at yours and your brother, Scotts house. You and Isaac thought it would be fun if you both had a movie night together. You were both watching pitch perfect, that was until you heard Isaac snoring next to you. You let out a sigh as you thought if ways to wake him up as revenge. You slowly pinched his nose closed until he woke up quickly. He immediately pins you to the ground "(Y/N)! why'd you do that!" he asks a little grumpy, you start giggling "cause! you fell asleep!" you say, he starts tickling you "and this is payback!" he quietly yells "Isaac! Stop!" you yell in between laughs which caused him to tickle you even more. You did the first thing that came to mind that would make him stop. You cup both of his cheeks in your hands as you start kissing him. The kiss started getting heated, that was until you didn't feel Isaac on top of you anywhere. You realized that Scott had just thrown him out into the hallway. "Scott!" you yell "Boys! Don't break anything" you hear your mom yell "owww" Isaac groans on the ground as he starts to rub his back "Was that really necessary Scott?" you ask as Scott turns his head while staring at you with glowing red eyes "yes!" he simply says

Derek~ "Derek!" you whine from Dereks couch "what?" he says coming out of the kitchen "I'm bored! Come here, lets play a game" you say with a giggle making him laugh. He goes over and sits next to you "okay, so in this game we have to keep our hands behind our back not touching each other, while we kiss. First person to touch the other person loses." you say making Derek smile as he puts his hands behind his back. Derek leans in and starts kissing you, you thought it'll be funny if you made it hard for him so you started to gently bite and tug on his bottom lip "Screw This!" Derek says before wrapping his arms around your waist while laying you down on the couch. You let out a giggle as you cup his cheeks with your hands "Can you guys please not suck each others faces in front of me, its very disturbing" you hear someone say "Leave Peter!" Derek growls before Peter raises both of his hands in defeat and walk out of the apartment while yelling "Please just don't do it on the couch!"

OMG Im so very sorry that I havent updated in a long time, I have been really busy with school that I haven't had time to update. I only get a couple hours when I get home to have free time. I'm officially a freshman you guys! The awesome thing is that my teachers allows us to text and listen to music during class! Comment your Kik, Instagram, Twitter, We Chat, Line, Kakao Talk or Snapchat below so that I'd have someone to talk to during my boring classes. 

I'm almost at 200k! I cant believe it! thank you guys so much! I love you guys so much for this!

Love, Natalia