What He Does To Make You Forgive Him.

Scott~ Scott would usually try to talk it out with you, if that doesn't work out he goes to plan B. he'd tickle you until you start yelling at him to stop and he'd always answer back saying "I'll stop if you give me a kiss" in which you would immediately give him a kiss so he'd stop tickling you.

Stiles~ He'll usually do and get you everything you like. What he doesn't know is that what makes you forgive him is one of his adorkable smiles with dimples and all.

Isaac~ He'd usually come to you with a bouquet of flowers and start mumbling apologies until you just cup his face and kiss him to shut him up, making both of you smile into the kiss.

Derek~ He'd usually just stick around you a lot, he'd wrap his arm around you, hold your waist and stuff he wouldn't usually do. He'd keep his heart melting smile on for as long as possible till you finally forgive him for whatever he did.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys! Hop you guys like this short chapter and comment down below if you think I should write more often like the last chapter "You Turn Him On" 

Don't forget to check out my newest youtube video.

I love you guys and thanks for 175k reads XD it means alot to me that that many people read my stories!

love, Natalia