Chapter 9

Alexis pov
I woke up to the sound of my disturbing and annoying alarm. I realized that I wanted to pee so I jump up, but to my surprise I was help hostage." What the hell is wrong with this guy"? I tried moving but Kevon didn't budge. A evilly smirk came unto my face as I thought of something to wake him. I screamed so loud the whole house could hear. Kevon jumped up with his gun looking all around the place. If your wondering yes he sleeps with his gun" what's wrong princess I heard u scream?"
Nothing I jus wanted to pee n u wouldn't move.
"Oooohhh but don't scream like that again to wake me unless u are in Danger. U could have jus kissed me. With a proud smirk on his handsome and charming face. I have to ask is he really my Prince Charming.
I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine which is pee, brush my teeth, then shower. As I'm about to take a shower Kevon came into the bathroom naked as the day he's born asking to shower with me. Sure babe😍.
After finish bathing We put on our clothes and head out.
Outfits for the day Alexis 👇

Kevons outfits👇

After arriving at school we could see through the car glass students starring at the car, but just before we gather our things to come out the car, Isabella, cane, Brandon,and Britney parked right beside us and we decided to walk out the same time

"school a living hell" Britney said.
" hey guys today is Tuesday so we have practice " Isabella stated. Our faces all turned sour.
Alexis pov
Ohhh ye, I totally forgot. If your wondering what practice we are talking about: I am the captain of the cheerleading team, Britney and Isabella are my co-captain and Kevon is the captain of the football team with cane and Brondon as his co-captains.
The bell rung and we all head to class unfortunately kenth and Keith doesn't have same class with us cause they are much younger. Social studies class went on great, cause Ms Walters have us free time when we were through with her notes, and that's y she's one of my favorite teachers. After social studies, Kevon and I had biology which the others had human and social biology. In bio class Kevon managed to get a detention because he was talking in Mr. Williams class. He was actually correcting him because he was teaching nonsense in the class, which had all of us stare at him with blank faces. The day went by perfectly.

(Skip to training)
While we were at training learning the new pyramids for the competition coming soon my phone went off you can guess who it is, none other than Kevon.
(Kevon and Alexis convo)
Kevon: hey babe
Alexis : hey boo
Kevon : how's training going?
Alexis: great.
Kevon: got to hear jus called cause I missed my princess voice and I think I miss her in person too.
Alexis:😂😂😂😂😂aww bby that so sweet.
Kevon: meet me at the benches bby. Out spot.
Alexis: sure be there in 2.
Kevon: ok bby see you soon
Alexis:you too babe.

Kevons pov
Hey guys be back inna sec.
I left out the football gym to meet up with Lexi, what can I say I really missed her needed to see her. After reaching the benches I sad under it and waited for Lexi, after about 2 minutes of waiting she finally showed. " Hey babe"Alexis said.
He come on down, I help on to her tiny waist with my hands on her bottom. I kissed her so passionately with all I got like it was the last kiss. I really did miss her😂.
After training we decided to hang at her place for a bit. Which u could say we had sex.
Flashback
"So are ur parents home babe" Kevon said.
No they are in Australia for 2 months. I lead him upstairs to my room. I striped in front of him. I could see his puppy rising. I grinned a little on him until he was fully hard. We fucked for about 2 hours with only round 4 standing waiting on round 5.
After pleasing me he held me close and said " I love u babe more than anything else I wold never loose for forget you. Then darkness consumed me.