Chapter 8

Alexia pov
The day went by smoothly. I was in mr.
Browns chemistry class when the bell went for lunch. Walking into the cafeteria I spotted a table that my friends were at, to my surprise there was no Kevon.😒 I didn't felt like eating school lunch today so I ordered pizza for all of us.

Isabella pov
Hey guys wanna come over tonight.
" that would be great the two boys both agreed". I sat back watching Alexia say nothing by that time I know something was wrong. She had a confused look on her face in fact looks like she was in a down mood. I didn't know why but I'm planning on asking here. Lexi u kool?
"Ye just doze of a bit". You sure?? " ye why wouldn't I be"?? Ok. So about tonight is it ok for the guys to cum along. "ye sure no prob".. just by answering me, I figured she missed kevon, but where is he by the way?

Kevons pov
I was out on a mission. When my phone a txt came in from one of my best friend cane.
Cane: hey man we sleeping over the girls tonight when u throu u can come.

Kevon: ok kl. How's Lexi I haven't seen here since morning is she doing ok?

Cane: man she sad problem missing yo ass right now.😂

Kevon: cane this isn't funny 😒. Ok I'll be over the girls in a few

Cane: and don't be late😌

Kevon: talk to me with that cockiness of urs n I swear to god I'll kill u😡

Cane: hey man sorry. See u later.

Kevon: kl😌.

Cane: ye boss.

Alexia's pov
After lunch the day went by quickly. I was so pissed that Kevon missed lunch, how could he have missed lunch. For the whole day I haven't seen him. I was worried sick 😷.

Bronson pov
We taking the Range Rover ok I'll drive. Girls ur address please. After I received the address I saw Kevons car parked up near the garage an out he came once he spotted us. Looking at Lexi she had a shocked expression with Also worried an love ❤️.

Kevon: hey babe.
Alexia: where the hell where u??
Kevon: babe I was completing a mission for the government.
Alexia: lies bullshit. Ur sleeping on the couch tonight. U luring son of a bitch.
Kevon: b...u....t ba...b...e..
Alexia: I don't wanna hear it.

Alexia ran upstairs to her room and slammed her door not caring. She changed into a pink crop top which reads BOSS an a grey joggers.

Both Britney and Isabella was surprised they volunteered to go n speak with her. They opened her door which wasn't bolted and went in.

B an I: hey sis wats wrong.
Lexi: I'm fine jus upset.
B an I: girl don't be Kevon is loyal to u he was really working for the government and while he was working he bought something for u. I should open it.
Lexi: I grabbed the box from my girls when I opened it I couldn't believe it. A beautiful dress with matching heels.
Pic below 👇

It's beautiful 😍

It's beautiful 😍. "I think u should apologize." Omg I hate when they are right about something. I made my way downstairs to the living room where I found all the guys including my favorite twin. Hey kev can talk to u a minute please??. "Sure".

Kevons pov
Getting up from the couch I went to Lexi. Wats up?? " I'm sorry for how I behaved earlier I was jus worried n thought u had others plans that's y u ditched me" lexi don't say that I jus had work babe I really love I jus hope u could see for urself. " I do n I'm in love with u too but I'm jus scared u go away leave me". I won't stop thinking like that. I wiped here tears n she hugged me n reminded me how much she love me an how she's well appreciative of the gift. She even allowed me to sleep with her. The rest of the night went by in a flash. We watched many movies and eat popcorn until Lexi fell asleep. I carried her to her room and covered her up. I changed in nothing more than my boxers and slid behind her. That's when I let the darkness consumed me.

Sorry guys was on work experience I had so many thing to do. I'm really sorry about taking so long to update this book. But really hope u guys enjoy it m. And as always feel free to comment what you would like 👍👍👍