A New Normal: Part 9

"Dean." You whispered softly, running your soft fingers against his cheek, his eyes flickering as he began to stir.

"Huh?" He raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips.

"Good morning sleepy head." You teased him playfully.

He smiled and his eyes met yours, his strong arms blissfully wrapping around you, pulling your body close to his; the warmth of his toned, muscular body made you want to stay in bed all day.

You raised your head and brought your lips to his in a gentle, loving kiss, "We have to get up, Dean." He groaned and a childish pout plastered on his face, his emerald eyes glaring back to you, pleading for just a few more moments. "Come on!" You said standing up and tossing a pillow to his face, "Don't give me that look; it only works when Sammy does it." You walking into the bathroom of the bunker and began to brush your teeth and simultaneously pulled your beautiful hair up into a pony tail. You steadied the toothbrush in your cheek to peer around the corner and look into the bedroom once more. Your eyes landed on the bottom of Dean Winchester.

It was almost like he knew that you were looking, he started to turn around so you jolted your body back into the bathroom as he pulled his pants up to his waist.

His bare feet padded on the cold tile of the bathroom floor, his hands snaked around your stomach, he rested his chin on your left shoulder as you finished brushing your teeth. "You look beautiful, Y/N." He kissed your neck and you smiled.

"Thank you." You hummed, "I know what you're trying to do Winchester." You turned, his face only inches away from yours, his body tight against yours, leaning up against the sink. "But we've got some work to do first." You smiled and leaned into his kiss.

You kissed him passionately for a moment before parting your lips from his, he let out a soft growl in protest. "Now hurry up, Dean. We can't be late, we gotta go in 5!"

***

"Good Morning Sammy." You said happily skipping your way over to the coffee machine, and pouring a generous amount into the travel mug.

"Good morning, Y/N." He stood and brought his dishes into the sink, "You're awfully energetic this morning." His eyebrows framed his shocked face.

You laughed and the corner of your mouth raised into a half smile and played with the lid of your to-go container, "Well, with a day like today...i'm trying to stay positive." You paused looking up to him, his body towered over yours but his facial expression fell into his famous puppy dog eyes. You shook your head, "If things don't go back to how they used to be then, this" you shrugged your shoulders, "Is my new normal." You laughed, "I've done it before, Sam." You walked closer to him, your hand playfully roughing his hair, "Don't worry." You winked as you hurried away from the younger Winchester.

His large hand came up to the top of his head and brushed his hair back into place and he smiled widely, his dimples pressing deep into his face.

***

"Squirrel. Trouble." Crowley said turning to Dean and you, respectively. "Where is Moose?" His face oozed irritation, "This was not the plan. We have literally planned for this night for three months, Y/N!"

"Woah, calm down there little devil." You crossed your arms defensively. "I came up with something better...a lot better in fact. One that doesn't involve Sam..."your voice trailed making Dean's lips to pucker slightly and raise his eyebrows, crossing his arms. "I'm going alone; before you say anything it's happening guys."

"You what now?"

"This is, by far, the dumbest idea you've ever had!"

"Y/N, this wasn't a part of the plan!"