The first Day - Part 2

To establish from the last chapter, I finally got my first client, she's a cute, 21 year old girl, with short dark raven hair, blue eyes, and she doesn't want me to see her file cause she was embarrassed, must be cause she doesn't know me or something like that, but the first thing I did was tickle her armpits and to her reaction, she started laughing, but lightly. "Hahahahahahahahaha thahahahahahahahanks ahahahahagahahaihin fohohohohor nohohohohot lohohohohohokihihing ahahat myhyhy fihihilehehe ahahahahahahahah." She said between laughter. "Your welcome." I replied.

I kept tickling her armpits for at least 7 minutes till I tickled faster and added a bit more pressure and it made her laughter grew a bit louder. "HahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD!!" She said as I smiled and tickle her ribs, it made her laugh a bit harder but I kept tickling there. After another four minutes, I tickle between her ribcages, so far it was the same reaction, I'll admit, I wish it would be better to identify the spots she's most ticklish at but I don't want to lose a customers respect and continue.

I stopped for a bit to check at the time and it was 5:31 pm, about 37 more minutes left before the session is over, I looked back at my client as she was panting a bit heavy and blushing dark pink, but still has a ton of energy left. "Sorry for the stop, I just don't want to over do it." I said as I walked back to her. "I-It's alright, I needed it anyways." She replied as she wiggled a bit. I think of the next place to tickle and it was her sides, she turned into a giggling mess.

I tickle her sides for a minute then decided to give the woman a raspberry on her stomach while tickling her sides, her giggles turn into hysterically laughter after words, to be honest, I was fifty percent sure she liked it by the way she was blushing, though it could have been either embarrassment or all the laughter she's been doing, but still, I kept tickling her with this method.

After what I assume it was a few minutes, I started tickling her hips and thighs, she mostly laughed at her thighs, giggling at her hips, so I stopped after a minute and looked at the time, and I had 19 minutes. "We're almost done." I stated, the woman was panting a bit heavy and blushing bright red. "Okay, Just leaves you with one more spot left~" She said as she started wiggling her toes. It caused me to blush a bit, I didn't realized this till she said. "Are you blushing?" I jolted and realized I did. "I guess?" "I guess you have a foot fetish, one of the good things about it is that tickling is involve, so your at the right profession." She said with a smile. After she said that I smiled back, sighed and walked over to her feet.

I had only 16 minutes left so I started lightly tickling her soles, making the girl squeal and turned into a giggling mess. "Hahahahahaha mohohohohore." She requested, I knew what I was doing, I went with nice and easy tickles and went harder for a better reaction, so as soon as she requested it, I started tickling her soles harder and faster, making her go to hysterically laughter. I tickled every inch of her feet, I was surprised I was enjoying myself so much, that I realized I've been tickling her feet till the session was over.

I then untied her from the chair as she was having a bit of a hard time getting up But was smiling and blushing and said. "Thank you for the session, it was fun, I hope to see you again real soon~" The girl said as she put her stuff on and left. My first session and it was great, sadly, she was my only client throughout this day.