Job interview

As I walked into the building all I saw were a desk, a huge hall way with a bunch of room, a few people standing around the desk with a girl behind it and a door that says "Bosses Office", as I look around I saw together eighteen workers and eighteen doors. "Um...hey...I'm here for the...job interview..." I said as I walked over to the desk, the workers were looking at me. "Name." The girl at the desk said. "Jake Russell." I answered. The girl by the desk looked at her computer as I did I looked around her desk and found a name, Judy William. "Yes right here, okay, we needed to test your stamina and to check and see how ticklish you are, Come this way." Judy says as I followed her to one of the rooms as I notice the others are following us as well. "Well also be testing how good of a Ler you are." Judy told me. "Got it." I replied as we went inside the room with the other coworkers.

Inside this room was a table with cuffs for both wrist and ankles, a desk with a chair that has wheels and what seems like it can spin, and shelf with a bunch of different tickle tools, including a cock ring and a bulb, I was more confused by that then the other tools and before I know it, I was strapped by the table as all eighteen workers walked around me, I saw Judy set up a timer for thirty minutes and started to pull out a chart and a pen, and before I knew it, seventeen workers started tickling me, the only person who wasn't was Judy as the workers started tickling me everywhere, my neck, armpits, ribs, sides, tummy, thighs, behind my knees and feet.

All Judy ask was where did it tickle most from a scale of one to ten, as I did I answered when the thirty minute timer kept counting down, as she kept answering I realized that I've been tickled for twenty minutes as it did take me a while to answer thanks to the laughter so I endure the rest of the ten minutes.

After the timer stop, everyone did as well and left the room except Judy, she let me out of the cuff as I lay flat on the table. "Is this Correct?" Judy ask as she showed me their chart.

0/10 neck
1/10 armpits
4/10 ribs
8/10 sides
8/10 belly
10/10 thighs
4/10 knees
7/10 feet.

As I saw this I nodded that it was correct. "Okay good, now after you gain your strength, you get to tickle me." Judy said with a smile as she liked doing this everyday. "O-Okay." I said to her as I slowly got up and off the table.