The first day - part 1

Okay, so I was at my classroom fourth period class, the time was 2:17 pm, waiting for the clock to go off is so boring, all I was thinking was. "Come on! Come in! Come on!" Over and over in my head.

"Hey Jake, wanna know something?" Kyle asked with a grin. "Uhh...sure?" I replied. Greg scoot closer and said quietly. "We heard some girls are heading downtown, about four or five, just enough for us, hell maybe even one of us to have a threesome, wanna join." It did seem tempting, but I worked hard to get the job. "Sorry, I have work." I answered. Greg pokes at my right cheek. "Hey, we need you man, you the...what is he." As Greg said that, the bell rang and I grab my bag and ran out. "Sorry guys, I have to go." And left the school to go to the T-Time.

2:35 pm.
I ran into the building as I realized it was just me, Judy, and Mr. Anderson. "Jake, your early, you still have about 24 minutes left?" Judy said confused as to why I'm here early. "I leave school at 2:20 so I had time to run here." I said, Judy and Anderson understand. "Well Jake, relax for a bit and take your time." Mr. Anderson said, I replied by nodding and did my math homework, Anderson went to his office and Judy was on her computer.

2:59 pm
I put my homework in my bag and punch myself in as the other co workers came in. "Okay, I'm gonna list you guys to your rooms, Mickey is in room 1, Wendy is in room 3, John is in room 6, Ben is in room 9, Rachel is in room 11, Michelle is in room 17, Danny is in room 5, Tyler is in room 13, Vanessa is in room 7, Monica is in room 16, Wade is in room 4, Sidney is in room 2, Joe is in room 14, Filia is in room 8, Cindy is in room 12, Finn is in room 10, Ron is in room 15, and Jake Russell, since your new, your in room 18." Judy told us, everyone went to their rooms, including me.

The time was 5:04 pm, I had no one yet and I've been getting text by Greg that he and the others lost track of the girls, I didn't care that much, before I knew it I heard a knock on my door and a light voice saying. "Can I come in?" I put my phone away and replied. "Yeah, come in." I heard the doorknob twist and entered a cute 21 year old girl, she had short raven hair, blue yes, and was wearing a black t-shirt, red jacket, jeans and Nick sneakers. "First time?" I asked, she blushed pink and nodded. "Don't worry, same here, what did you want?" I questioned, she walked over and sat on the chair. "I'm guessing you want to be tickled." I asked, She replied with a nodded, and I strapped the girl to the chair.

A file flop on my desk, I was going to check it out when she said. "No, please, don't, I'm embarrassed!" It surprised me but I nodded. "Sure, but that means I'll tickle your body." I teased, it made her blushed dark pink as it looked like their was a smile on her face. I smile and walked behind her. "I'll take that smile as I sign your ready." I said as I started tickling her armpits, all I knew as I walked to the file is the face and the time establishment, it was supposed to last an hour, so at 6:08 pm.