Job interview part 2

I was embarrassed by the fact I was in my underwear I changed into a pair of pants and got my energy back. "Okay, I'm ready to...tickle...you..." I got lost in though as she undressed herself into her underwear, it was black, couldn't tell the fabric as she was showing an hour glass figure. "What are you waiting for, strap me in, or do you need a minute to get it out of your system, in which case, I can either, leave, or help you...unload~" She teased as I was blushing red, it's true, I was having difficulty... focusing, and would love the help, but I need to focus on the interview. "N-No need, I'm fine, let's do this." I said as I saw Judy sitting on the table. "To bad, I was hoping to touch you more~" She kept teasing, making me blush more, I decided to say nothing as I finished strapping her to the table.

"You don't need to use the tools." Judy said, I nodded as I felt like I didn't want to use the tools but my nails. I walked up to her armpits as I started tickling them. "Hahahahahahaha nohohohohohohot gohohohohohonnahahahaha breheheheheheahahahahak mehehehehehehe." Judy said between laughter, I ignored her as I kept tickling her armpits. "Guessing you haven't been tickled in a while." I say as I moved my hands to her ribs, making her laugh hysterically, Judy started struggling and pulling her restraints more. "Didn't you say I wasn't gonna break you~" I teased her as she laugh more.

I been tickling her ribs for 8 minutes and started tickling Judy stomach and belly button, Judy kept laughing hysterically, I was mostly surprised that she didn't tell me to stop or break yet, I was tickling her there for 12 minutes, I decided to go to her feet but didn't tickle her as my blushing got a bit red. "...do you have a foot fetish?" Judy asked, I snapped back to reality and started tickling her feet. "Can it!" I yelled as she started tickling uncontrollably.

Judy started struggling and begging me to stop as I kept tickling her feet and toes, I've been doing this for 19 minutes and stopped as some tears were down her cheeks, blushing and still giggling. "Your good." She said between panting. "Thanks." I replied still blushing. "See you tomorrow." Judy said as she got dress and left the room. "...does that mean...I'm hired."