I feel it too

Rey stumbled out onto the moors. The wind lashed her and the rain stung her skin, but she didn't care. She had to get away. Everything was too much. She wanted to run away from him and she wanted to run to him at the same time. It was so confusing.
Athelstan would have known what to do, but he was quite possibly dead by now. That thought made her cry even more. The winds lashed at her clothes, her hair had come undone and whipped wildly in her face, it was hard to see here she was going, and she didn't really care as long as she was running. Running away from the most wonderful and terrifying person she had ever met.  It was heart wrenching, but at that moment it felt like what she needed to do. It was then that she heard a voice.
"Come to me now, child. There is no need to run. You simply cannot escape."
The voice was wicked, seductive, it made her want to obey, but it didn't sound like Lord Ren. Perhaps this is what his voice really sounds like, she thought.
Demonic. Evil.
"No! You cannot make me stay here!"
The voice laughed. It was a slippery mirthless sound.
"Stay here? Oh no. I intend to take you away from here. Follow my voice, come with me now freely and I will take you away. I will take you wherever it is you wish to go."
This was not Lord Ren. She was afraid now and ran faster in the opposite direction of the voice. In her haste, she tripped over a rock, falling and hitting her head. Her internal voice called out just before everything went dark;
Alpha
Lord Ren saw Rey fall, and he heard her call for her Alpha. A part of her, did know him, recognize him as her mate. The thought relieved him, there was still hope.....He dropped out of the sky quickly shifting into the man, not sure if the Wolf would still terrify her.
Just as his feet hit the ground the Nosferatu came out of nowhere and took a swing at him. He was in demonic form, winged and ugly, resembling an enormous bat, presumably to conceal his human identity.
"Leave this place demon!"
Lord Ren swung back, connecting with his jaw and throwing the creature fifty feet from his previous position.
Lord Ren glanced at Rey. She was unconscious. He moved with blinding speed to protect her, just  as the other creature rebounded, scratching Lord Ren's face with a talon on the end of it's leathery wing.
"She is mine. You will not harm her!"
"I will have her. You cannot stop me."
"Leave this place, while you still can, Nosferatu. I have killed all the others."
"Not all apparently. Snoke was an excellent mentor. I will have her, not because I want her, but because I enjoy watching the things you love die. Your mother, for example."
How dare this creature speak of his Mother....
"You are not worthy to even speak of one such as my Mother. Be gone now, Demon!
The idea that Snoke had left behind an apprentice that he had failed to notice, gave him the rage to hit home. He punched through to the other's chest and pulled out his heart. The blood was black and fetid, like the soul of the creature before him. He dropped it onto the ground. The Nosferatu fell.
He knew he should take off the head, but in that moment his only concern was getting to Rey.
He ran to her and swept her up into his arms, taking flight with her.
The rain washed the blood from his hands, his hair sticking wildly to his face as he stepped into her window and placed her on the bed.
"Liebchen, return to me. Wake up. Please little mate."
He stroked her face as his tears fell on her face. She was very cold. He commanded the fire to burn hotter, and produced a warm wind to dry their clothes. She was only wearing night clothes. He examined the wound on her temple, where she had hit her head on a rock. He lapped the blood from her wound as was his instinct as he rocked her gently in his arms. I will do better for you Rey, I promise. When you wake up, I intend to court you properly. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. He tucked her under the blankets and decided that he could keep her warmer as the wolf. He shifted and lay down beside her as he had been doing for many nights now. His heart lept in his chest when her cold hands found their way into his fur, and she held on to him in her sleep as though nothing had changed. He slept then, unsure what would happen when she awoke. For now, this was enough.

At dawn Rey woke up with a pounding head.
"Ohh."
She sucked in a breath between gritted teeth as she tried to sit up, but lay back down as a wave of nausea hit her.
The large black dog on her bed whined and licked the wound on her head. It felt good, so she let it. Eventually it jumped down and left the room.
"Where are you going?"
Of course there was no response, it was a dog. Strange that she almost expected an answer.
A few moments later, there was a tap at her door.
"Rey, it's Lord Ren, May I come in? Olga is here with me."
"Yes, of course."
Again she tried to sit up, but couldn't quite handle it.
Olga rushed over to her bedside, leaning down over her.
"Oh. You gave us such a fright! Are you well child?"
"My head hurts."
"Yes, well I imagine it does. You fell and hit it and were knocked unconscious. Lie still. I'll go and fetch you a powder."
Olga rushed by Lord Ren.
He kneeled by her bedside.
"Rey, are you alright?"
He looked down at her with soft eyes as he stroked her head.
"I,... I think I will be well enough soon."
Her heart was beating way too fast all of a sudden. The way he was looking at her, like she was the most important thing in the universe, made her heart do a flip inside her chest.
"What do you remember?"
"Not much of anything really. My vision cleared and the next thing I remember is running and falling, hitting my head, and now waking up with the dog on my bed."
"You rest now, Rey. He picked up her hand and kissed it. I will be back to check on you later. Do you want anything? Anything at all, all I have is at your disposal."
"Could you send the dog back up? He comforts me. What is his name?"
Inside his heart lept in his chest, she wanted him near, the wolf even if she didn't remember it was him.
"His name is... Kylo. I'll see if I can find him, and I shall send him directly to you."
"Thank you Lord Ren."
"It is my pleasure to serve you, Rey."
He turned and walked out just as Olga was bringing Rey the powder. He knew it would make her sleep again, so he waited to return to her. There were preparations to make. He would show her what her life could be with him. It was time to open the Mansion and rejoin society. Yes, she would see.
The next few weeks were a flurry of activity as the mansion was prepared for guests. Rey was fitted for more clothing and for a costume for the upcoming masqurede ball. All of the nobility was invited and people were traveling from all over the kingdom to attend.
He dined with Rey at every meal and kept everything formal and proper between them. He did not want to risk frightening her away again. How she had not gone into heat yet was a mystery to him, but he was grateful for the extra time to woo her first, so that she would not fear him.
It was difficult for him to keep his distance when everything inside him wanted to hold her and touch her as was right. He knew she felt the same way on the inside, but for conventions sake, he would wait until she was more prepared.
Sleeping with her every night as the wolf was the only guilty pleasure he would allow himself and now that she knew his name, she tortured him with it in her sleep as she would whisper his name unconsciously, sometimes moaning it from her dreams.
"Kylo"
His name on her lips was a weapon that he had no defense for and more than once he had to leave her in the night to feed, to keep his urge to claim her under control.
He was holding up well under the torture, only because he feared that she would try and flee him again. That was until he took her out into the woods for a picnic a few days before the ball. She seemed ready to him, he hoped she was.
They rode in the carriage silently as Rey tried not to look at him from across the coach.
"You're very quiet today, is everything alright?"
"Yes... um I'm just distracted, I guess."
She was blushing, but he wasn't quite sure why. Her scent told him something else, but he had learned to ignore it, lest he go mad with wanting her.
They reached the glade where they were to dine and he held out his hand for her as she stepped out of the coach. Their gloves had shifted just so, so that as she placed her tiny hand in his, their bare skin touched.  That was all it took.
She looked down at him with those hazel eyes of hers and flung her arms around his neck, planting little kisses all over his face.
He trembled with the need to control himself as he knew he had to. He wouldn't watch her run away again....
He pulled her down from the coach and pressed her up against the side of it, panting as he tried not to nip at her lips, the way he wanted to. Pressing his forehead to hers he asked;
"Rey....I....Do you fear me?"
She was still panting from the passion that had welled up inside her.
"Yes. But I know you won't hurt me."
"No. I could never hurt you."
She nodded, her forehead still pressed against his.
"May I kiss you?"
"Yes."
She was breathless, not realizing how much she had wanted this, that this was the thing that had been keeping her unsettled.
He kissed her then and it took all of his strength to keep it gentle and innocent.
She smiled.
"That was nice."
"Yes. Come, I want to speak with you about something."
He led her over to the glade where they would eat lunch.
He helped her to sit on the blanket and then joined her on it.
"I don't know how to say this, so forgive me. I've never been in this situation before so let me just tell you how I feel."
He took his glove off and reached for her hand. She removed her glove as well and when their bare skin reacted this time as their hands touched, she shuddered as tears fell down her face. He didn't speak out loud, she could hear his voice inside her head.
"I feel it too."