Gia! She called as she hasted after her friend. Gia howled.

* * * * * *

The sun was already setting when they reached home. Both went into their rooms to change into their PJs.

“That’s one thing I hate whenever I’m shifting” Gia complained coming into Selene’s room as she was putting on her crème shorts that matched with her V-necked crème shirt.

“What?” Selene asked.

“The whole naked thing,” Gia explained sitting down on the bed “I mean it is weird shifting from your wolf form to your human form, what if I accidentally shift in front of people? Then they will see me naked!”

“Well, everything has its ups and downs,” Selene said sitting next to her friend “besides you know well how to control your transformation”

Gia chuckled “Remember the first time our parents taught us how to shift”

Selene smiled “Yeah, we were what, five?”

“Yeah somewhere around,” Gia agreed “remember my dad forgot to tell me that I had to take my clothes off, so when I shifted I ripped my shirt in two”

Selene laughed “How can I forget, you cried and blamed your dad for the whole week”

“Hey! It was my favorite shirt” Gia sighed “I miss them”

“Me too,” Selene said putting a hand on Gia’s lap “I’ll go get our clothes form the car” she stood up.

“Ok”

Selene walked out of the room and out the house. She sighed as she walked to her truck and opened the passenger’s door. The clothes were folded neatly on Gia’s seat. She picked them and turned to leave, but bumped into someone just as she did so.

“What the…” Selene gasped as she saw Nicolai’s figure standing in front of her, her grip tightened on the clothes.

He took a step closer to her.

“Gia!” Selene yelled as she retreated backwards.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you”

“Gia!” she called again.

“She won’t be coming, Cameron is taking care of her”

* * * * * *

Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me” Gia sang as she entered her room “Don’t ya, don’t yaaaaaaaaah!”  She screamed as someone hugged her from behind. She immediately threw her head backwards, making contact with the intruder’s face.