11

(Name) lost sight of Garret. She assumed he was already in the Clocktower. She herself made her way to it as fast as she could, but the guards, that are patrolling slowed her down. Of ourse there are more than there are usually. Every single one of them is looking for her. Not for Garrett or Basso or her uncle. Her! The Baron still doesn't know she's a thief and she wants to keep it that way. She cursed Garrett multiple times in her head for making her crazy.
"Dammit" she whispered. A guard was standing still too long, next to a couple of boxes and she has nothing to distract him. No throwable glas, no arrow, nothing deadly or distractible. She needs to find another way around. She looked in her surroundings. She sighed, when she find another way. This one will take longer. She was thinking. Risking her life or taking the long way? She cursed again and took the long way. "There be better something interesting to steal" she muttered. She found something, so she calmed down. She finally stood for the intrance of the Clocktower. (Name) felt herself trembling, as she entered. "Garrett?" Silence. "Sorry, if I'm late. I took a detour" Again silence. "Garrett?" She went downstair. She noticed a new collectible. "Looks like I'm not the only one who did steal on the way back" she tought. She gasped when she felt Garrett hugging her fom behind. His breath was warm against her neck. She felt him breathing in her scent, his voice growled in her ear.
"What took you so long?" he asked in a rough way. It made her lightheaded and weak.
"I took a detour" (Name) said. She shivers when she felt his lips on her skin. His hands wanders over her body. Oh, how she loves his hands. She wiggled her body, to give him a hint she wanted more. Garrett smiled and did as he didn't get it.
"Something wrong?" he asked.
"Touch me, Garrett. I want to feel your hands on me" she said. Her voice sounded softly. Garrett smiled against her skin. He turned her around, picked her up and carried her to his bed. He toward above her, when he laid her down. His hands wanders again over her body, gently and slowly, letting her enjoy it to the fullest. Garrett found her neck again and this time he was hungry. He sucked and licked her skin, leaving marks and driving her crazy. (Name) moaned lightly by his touch. It felt so good, like she was in heaven. And in heaven she is. Her hands slides over his shoulders and chest. She worked on his clothes, while he crushed his lips on hers again and slide his tongue inside, fighting hers. (Name) took his clothes off and could felt the warmth of his body against hers. It was toxic, but she wanted more. Garrett took her clothes off as well. He took a moment to admire her. He saw little scars over her arms and chest.
"You're not the only one who learned to steal the hard way, Mr. Masterthief" Garrett smiled. She kissed him again and grabbed his pants tightly, squeezing it in the middle. He broke the kiss and went down her body, till her tights. He took of her pants and undergarment. (Name) shivers of the cold air on her flower. Garrett smirked.
"You're so beautiful, (Name)" he said. He placed his head between her legs and played with her clitoris. (Name) grabbed his hair tightly, causing him to groan of pleasure. (Name) loved when he groaned and moaned his name out loud. Garrett enjoyed it and he felt his pants became tighther. He took a long lick, up to her clit, before entering with his tongue.
"Garrett!" (Name) screamed. Garrett ignored her and made her moan out loud. His hands stroked her upperbody, her breasts and her tights. That feeling made (Name) literally melt in his hands. The grip she had on his hair, become lose as Garrett pulled his tongue out and looked at her in lust and hunger.
"Too much for you?" he asked, grinning as he took his pants off. "It will be a shame if it is" He laid down on her and laid his head in her neck. He sucked he weakspot as he forcefully entered her.
"Garrett!" she screamed, as she digged her nails is his back. "Oh god!"
"(Name)" Garrett growled as he picked up the speed. "Say my name"
"Garrett" (Name) said, softly and breathless.
"Say my name" Garrett said again, as he went faster.
"Garrett!" she screamed. Garrett smiled. He growled her name in her ear. Both breathed heavy and moaned in rythem and pleasure.
"I've waited for this, (Name)"
"Garrett" was the only thing she could bring out.
"My precious treasure. My beautiful diamond. My lovely Angel Thief" Garrett said, not slowing down.
"Garrett! I'm coming!" (Name) screamed. She hollowed her back and pushed herself up as a wave great pleasure came over her. Garrett was still pounding in her, till he groaned hard against her neck and came into her. He slowed down, making her enjoy it to the fullest, before pulling out. He breathed heavy and hold (Name) in his arms. "That was lovely" (Name) laid her head on his chest and traced his muscle lines with her fingers.
"I love you, Garrett"
"I love you too, (Name)" He placed a kiss on her head and closed his eyes. (Name) smiled and felt asleep.