5

Love makes you crazy, makes you do things you want to do. You want to do anything to have you loved one safe and sound. Whether by your side. Even take away someone's life. Is it still worth fighting for. The answer: You would really do anything!

It is three weeks since (Name) saw Garrett for last. According to Basso, he doesn't come out of his hideout. (Name) often found herself sometimes for the entrance, but never found the courage to go inside. Even if she wanted to talk to Garrett and feel his touch again, something stopped her and told her to leave him alone. Garrett, on the other hand, would rather not think back to that night. He knew himself that he would fail in the jobs he would get from Basso, he hasto try to steal for himself, but he always thinks back to (Name). Eventually, he locked himself in his hiding place and ignores the messages from Basso. Until Basso obliged him to come or would talk to the Queen that he would otherwise not have to come anymore. Garrett sighed and took the route through the shadows to the Queen.
"I haven't seen you in a while" The Queen laughed at her joke. Garrett didn't laugh, but was glad she could still laugh, because she is totally blind and couldn't see anything. "What brings you here?"
"Basso want me to speak with you"
"He told me. I haven't seen (Name) either, though I know that she stands at you door, but never went in" Garrett looked up. "Garrett. I'd like to talk to you about (Name), but I think you better going to her and save her from the hands of the Baron"
"Why?" Garrett asked.
"Her mother is deceased two days ago and the Baron want (Name) in The House of Blossom, if she don't obey him" Garrett disappeared even before the Queen could finish her sentence.

Garrett looked in shock from the window of the room of (Name). He saw the Baron was holding her.
"You will obey me!"
"Never!"
"You do what I say! You're my property now!"
"Because you married my mother, doesn't mean I'm your daughter!" (Name) tried to pull her arm. "Let me go!"
"Your mother left you behind! With me! You do what I say when I say it!"
"Over my dead body!" (Name) spit in his face. Baron hit her in the face with such force that she fell to the ground. With tears in her eyes, she glared at the Baron. He wanted to hit her again, but a guard called him.
"What?" Exclaimed the Baron.
"The priest is here," said the watchman. The Baron looked at (Name) and left her room. (Name) stood up and closed the door. Then she sat down in front of the mirror and looked at her face. Where he hit her, you could count his five fingers clearly. In the corner of her eye she noticed Garrett, walking in the direction of the door.
"Don't get it in your head, Garrett" she said.
"He deserves it," said Garrett.
"And risk your life?" Asked (Name).
"He didn't have the right to slap you in the face" said Garrett.
"But that doesn't mean you can beat him knockout" said (name).
"(Name), ..."
"If you want to help that much ..." (Name) opened her closet and opened a hidden compartment in the back of the closet. There, she took out her belongings. "... Take it and bring it to Basso. Or hide them somewhere. If the Baron sees this, I am afraid that I go after my parents" said (Name) and gave the stuff to Garrett.
"And you?" Garrett asked.
"I'll find a time to flee, but now it's not the best opportunity. Please Garrett! My mother could keep the Baron for searching my room, but now she's gone, I don't risk it" Garrett saw the pleading and desperate look in her eyes. His heart was softened. He knows that this would means his dead someday, but he knows that this is because of her and that it is more worth then what he had stolen to this day. He sighed and nodded. (Name) looked relieved. Then she pushed him out the window and closed the curtains, to ensure that he wouldn't look inside again. Garrett had a nasty feeling. And with that he went to Basso.

"He's crazy!" said Basso. Pacing through his office, he grew angry that the Baron has laid his hands on one of his thieves. That made him angry and scared at the same time. Fearing that the Baron discovers her and follow her trail to him. "If I get my hands on him ..." Garrett didn't listen. The stuff of (Name) lay on the table and he was leaning against the wall, staring at the stuff, with nothing else then (Name) in his head. Jenivere sat on the bow of (Name) and even she was worried about her. That's what Garrett could make out of it every time Jenivere tried to sleep and wake crowing. "Go to your hideout, Garrett. You don't look so well" said Basso. Garrett looked at him. He sighed and walked to the door. "You forgot something" Garrett turned. Basso points at the stuff of (Name). "I think it's better that you take it with you" Garrett looked at Basso. Basso could make nothing out of that look, not knowing if he would risk it or not. "I want no contradiction" said Basso. Garrett looked at him still with the dispassionate gaze of him. He walked to the table and took the stuff. Without a word he left Basso's office. In his hideout, he was looking for a suitable place for the stuff. A chest which he used to mountains arrows, it seemed suitable for him. After that he has put into it and made the coffin locked he lay down on his bed and tried to fall asleep.

~ One week later ... ~

Garrett was expected to Basso. And it was urgent, because Garrett had come at once and not stop to steal something. When he finally arrived, Garrett felt that something was wrong. Basso sat at the table with a bottle of vodka in his hands. Half empty.
"Basso?"
"It is (Name)!" Garrett froze.
"What's wrong with her?! Tell me!"
"The Baron has put her in the House of Blossoms" It took a while occurred it to Garrett, but he was quicker away than he entered. Jenivere sat on the bottle and kept Basso to drink it.
Garrett was quick at the gate, but he knew he couldn't just rush in. There were at least five guards at the gate.
"The Baron has his stepdaughter brought here. She is one of the VIP Girls"
"You have to have a fortune to see one of those girls"
"Well, if she don't want on it not, I show her what to do! She must obey" One of the guards showed his wallet and gave thereby that he had enough money for a VIP girl. Garrett must get (Name) out of there as soon as possible!