New Book Alert

Hello fellow readers so I was thinking of making a book called 'I shot my mate' yeah I know what y'all thinking 'when are you gonna finish the other books' well tbh I got writers block on all of those books but as soon as I read my last chapter on all those unfinished books I will continue writing them.  So I'mma give y'all like a summary or whatever you wanna call it about the book I'll work on when this one is finish.
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
"Now,Hope.  I'm gonna go pay my respect to Mrs. Williams since she just lost Caleb.  Are you sure you don't wanna come? " Asked my uncle James.
"Nah I'm good"
I responded back while chilling on my sofa. 
"Okay. Well if you need me you got my number in your phone" He stated.  I was really paying attention to him cause my show was on.
"Hope,  HOPE! "
He yelled scaring the fuck out of me.  He never yelled unless he's frustrated so I turned towards him.
"Sir?"
I asked using a little manner.
"If anything.... And I mean anything happen.  Get my shot gun out of the closet. " He said in a serious tone.
"Yes,  sir. "
I responded with that he left closing the door behind him.  With that I grab my remote turned up the tv to about fifty-eighty and got back into 'Laff mobb's laff tracks'.  Couple of minutes and I heard something hitting the side of the house.  At first,  I ignored cause we ain't in no movie where the curious little girl go outside to check and end up dead.  I mean who does that shit?  Then I heard it again but later.  I sigh and paused the tv.  I left the living room and went the closet in my uncle's room.  In there,  I open the door and grab my uncle's shot gun.  I load it up,  leave the room and make my way towards the door that would lead me to outside.  Opening the door I start looking around.
'I don't smoke so I know I wasn't hearing things.  And I know I'm paranoid but not that paranoid. ' I thought to myself looking around. Then I heard a growl.  We don't have a dog so I don't understand.  I look where the growling noise came from and saw lime green eyes.  I don't know a dog got those type of eyes or a cat.  So what the fuck is this?  I grab my phone out my pocket with one hand and turned on my flash.  Oooo, shit that ain't no damn dog that's a wolf. Oh hell no! Not giving it time to get closer I aim my gun towards it and shot it.