🎤What did you do?🎤

Tiana POV
Mr. Fulton showed me the kitchen and to say it was big would be an understatement. I'm not a chef but I can already picture all the delicious thing I could had make in here. Since I grew up with Shary and Ry Ry I always spent my time reading so when my parents and I attend they're plays(which is constantly) I would bring a book to read while being there. I mean I showed up so doesn't that count for something? Granted I didn't wanna be there but it's the thought that count, right? Anyway I was handled one of those chef coat and a hat and was put to work. Well, actually since he didn't boss me around with what I should be doing and just left me I decided to bake a cake since I had a sweet tooth. I mean hey I'm fifteen so what would you expect a fifteen year old to do when she is literally surrounded by an all of these delicious ingredients. I took out eggs, cake mix, a mixing bowl, milk, sugar and other necessary ingredients and got to work. I was so busy that I didn't notice Troy them behind me complaining until someone cleared they're throat.
"Oh, look another Evans. You here to spy on us for Sharpay"
Chad said with a little hate. If you couldn't tell by now he hate our family. Well, mostly sharpay since she like the drama queen of east High. I turned around and saw everybody either dressed in they're cooking wear or summer clothes.
"N... No. Actually I um I'm working here. " I told them hating the attention I was getting. Like, can you please stop staring at me.
"Oh"
He said stupidly while Gabby gave me a 'hang in there look'. Not liking the attention on me and being my very curious self I asked.
"Why are y'all in here? "
Pushing my glasses up another nervous habit of mines.
"Mr.Fulton"
They all shouted. I met the man so I know he wouldn't do something so devious without being told to do it. I sigh I guess I want be eating my cake no time soon. I spotted Zeke and call him over towards me. A smile was instantly on his face when I ask him to check up on my cake while I go search for my sibling. I was shocked out of my thoughts again today by Troy shouting.
"What team! "
"Wild cats" We shouted back.
"What team! "
"Wild cats"
Already feeling a song coming on I quickly ran out of the kitchen in source for my siblings.

It wasn't hard to spot Sharpy cause wherever you hear he annoying yelling you would find her as soon as possible. She was relaxing by the pool with some random girls who was probably around her for the money. She was still wet from falling in the pool earlier and didn't wanna change cause of her big ego of thinking she can make anything look good.
"Sharp-"
I started to say but she cut me off by literally spraying me with her perfume.
"Ew. Get away from me you... You. Ugh.RYAN" She said in a high pitched voice. Haven't been a minute when Ryan showed up.
"Um sis, that's our sister"
He said in what he think was a whisper but everybody hear cause of the little snickers they tried to cover up with a cough. Sharpay remove her shades and looked at me.
"Oh, it's you. What do you want? " She asked me rudely. I would have been offended but I grew up with her so I kind of got use to her ways.
"Why is the whole east high kids working instead of relaxing like you? What did you do? " I asked her.
"Oh, that? Yeah, I couldn't stand to face they're faces all summer so I was like... Mmmm why not work them like the servants they is" She said making the girls giggle. What a bunch of kiss ups fools
"How selfish of you! I can't belie- actually I can. " By this point I was upset. Who would do that to someone. See that's why she friendless.
"Oh boo hoo. Go tell it to someone that care. Matter of fact tell that to Zack or Zay whatever his name is. " I gasp at her. She know? Before I could question it ry gave me a look that said 'just walk away'. So with a Huff I head back towards the kitchen.