🎤boyfriend?🎤

(Outfit up top)
Tiana pov
It's the last day with Zeke since he would be going off to college leaving me to defend east High alone.  Troy and Gabby been left since it was a week ago since they had graduated.  Zeke wanted to leave late claiming he forgot something when everybody knows it was his lame excuse of saying he wanna spend time with me.  I wasn't complaining thought if it means I get more time with my Wildcat.  Anyway,  not wanting him to bake on his last day we agreed met at a ice cream shop down the street called 'Sandy's Ice Cream Joint'.
"Welcome to Sandy's ice cream!  What can I get you, beautiful? " The cashier asked me.  He was a light skin guy with blue eyes.
"Yea I'll take banana pudding ice cream" I said.
"Cup or cone? "
He asked.
"Cone"
I said with a polite smile.  He start working on my ice cream while I reach into my small handbag to take out the money I owe him.
"Here you go.  Oh and a beautiful girl as yourself doesn't have to pay.  It's on me" He said added a wink at the end.
"Um,  thanks"
I said confused then I make my way to a booth beside the window.  Few minutes later,  Zeke enters the shop and looks around as if he looking for someone. Then he spotted me and a big grin made it's way to his face.
"T! "
He said but my focus  was on his lips causing memories to play in my help making me bit my bottom lip.  A clearing of a throat snap me back from my lustful thoughts.  Okay,  what is up with me.
"Hey"
I said but it came out in a high pitch tone causing him to look worried.
"You okay? "
He asked me but before he could respond the cashier guy came towards us.  Looking directly at me he asked
"Would you like a milkshake? "
He was licking his lips as if he was trying to be sexy or some.
"How much is it? "
Zeke asked before I could.  But the guy still didn't look at him. Rude
"For a gorgeous girl as yourself it's free" The guy stated.  I'm suddenly regretting wearing this dress.
"I-"
I was cut off by Zeke.
"Actually I'll buy her one since you know I'm her boyfriend and all.  I'll take a chocolate milk shake for her and maybe chocolate one for myself as well" Zeke said with a smile on his face not showing no type of anger on his face almost like he's care free.  The guy wrote our order down and walked away sending a waiter to deliver our order.  I finished my ice cream then start taking sips of my milkshake as we both enjoy our silence.
"Boyfriend? "
I asked teasingly.  I'm shocked he put a label on our relationship.
"Sorry. It just I didn't like the way he was looking at you.  Then he was paying for your order which is something I should be doing since we are on a date and i. " He was basically rumbling but I cut him off with my laughing.  Nice to know I wasn't the only one feeling something for the other.
"It's okay.  I think I'm gonna like calling you my boyfriend" I told him honestly causing him to smile  at me.
Later on that day,  I gave Zeke a goodbye kiss.
"And promise me you'll video chat, call, text me, friend me on social media.  Or I swear to God I will find you Zeke Baylor" I told him scared to let him go.  This cause him to laugh at my statement.
"I promise.  After you promise me you won't let me hold you back from life. " He said.
"If you come back after I graduate then deal" I giggle out.  We shock hands after that.
"I won't date no guy"
I told him honestly.  Don't care how many hot guys there may be I will always want one.  Zeke Baylor.
"So you'll date a girl then? "
He asked confused.  I push him a little and laugh out loud.
"No. I only want you"
I said to him.  He wrap his arm around my waist and said
"I will come back for you little Evans. "
He promised.
"Why? "
I asked confused.
"Cause to me you're more Sharpay Evans little sister.  You're my little princess" I laugh out loud at how cliche and corny it was.
"Okay"
I said softly.  He kiss me again and got in his car but before he left he toss me his jersey so I can remember who girl I am.  Which is again cliche but I kept it anyway.  That day I let my heart go and experience the world without me as I learn who I try to find who I really am.  Besides I got two years before I graduate so I think he'll probably forget about me by then right?  Or so I thought..
It ain't over yet
(Next part will be in a different book so if y'all wanna read the third part let me know fam)