🎤They really are goal🎤

Tiana pov
After our moment Zeke left me saying they was going to perform soon so I sat beside mom to catch up with her.
"So how it go? "
She asked.  I sigh out loud.
"It was okay.  Couldn't find no type of computer to start applying to college tho. " I told her.
"Sweety,  you to three years before college.  Don't rush it"
"I know but..... Mom,  are you embarrassed of me? " I asked her.  She look shocked at first then she sigh out loud.
"Of course not.  Why would you ask me that? " She asked curiously.
"Cause you always try to make me do thing like Sharpy and ry ry.  Then when I tell you the things that interest me you always say I should do something else. " I told her feeling sad that her and dad doesn't believe in me.
"I'm sorry if I make you feel that way.  It wasn't something I wanted to do that to you.  I know it seem as if your father and I doesn't care about you.  But the true is we do.... Tiana we are so proud of you.  For doing your own thing.... For going for something you believe in.  You have that fire that you got from your sister and you have your brother personality.  But what you didn't get from them was your brain.  I know your different and I love that you are your own person.  One of the many things I love about you" She said it so heartfelt and honest.
"Really? " I asked.  Cause this whole time I thought I was a disgrace.
"Of course.  Plus when your father and I get older I have a feeling you might be the one to take care of us. " We  l both laugh at that then the show begin.

I was a little jealous that Sharpy and Zeke are still close but brush it off since I know she was never going to end up with him in the first place.
"I know that look"
Mom stated when it was over with.  I turn away from Zeke to my mom confused as to what she was talking about.
"What look? "
She laugh at my question as if it was the funniest thing in the world.  She suddenly made me face towards Zeke and said
"That look. " I look at Zeke to find him looking back at me so I quickly turn towards my mom with a 'kill me now' face.
"Mom,  Zeke and I are just friends.  Besides he like Sharpay and like me as a friend. " It pains me to say it but it was true and I couldn't stop him from liking my sister.
"Okay. He might have said that but the look he's giving you and the Lok he's giving sharpay is two completely different looks. " She stated.
"Exactly he giving me that 'we are friends look' and he's giving sharpay that 'I'm going to marry you' look" I stated to. Why can't she leave my love life alone.
"Sweety,  before I met your father I use to date this dude name Jason.  And Jason was so manly and hot.  And the thinking he could d-"
"Oh god.  Why do you do this to me.  Is it because I been missing church.  I'm sorry father" I yelled out dramatically. 
"Point is I use to look at your father that way that he's looking at you.  And Jason use to look at me as a friend since he was using me to get with a girl name Miley. I was so into your father but I was fighting it cause I was already dating Jason and I was thinking liking your father was a stage or some " She said.  Okay?
"So what happened?  Did you get your guy? " I asked her.  To this she showed me the wedding ring and said.
"You tell me.  Just never lose hope on someone.  Never know,  he probably likes you the way you like him and just conflicted about it" I nod my head to her advice.  See that ladies and gentlemen is why I'm a mommy's girl