◇Ch. 1◇

"Gallxie c'mon! We are going to be late and you know how impatient Jasper can get!" Ruby yelled up at me. "Yeah, yeah I'm com'in!" I yelled down as I jumped down from. The little floating island in my room.

You see my room which was my mom's room is now my room and pretty big. I can control my room to suit me needs and wants. So I made a floating island appear and it has my bed and other things on it.

It's pretty amazing if you ask me any how... "I guess I better get going before they get impatient" I mumble to myself. I walk out of my room and head over to the warp pad. "My Diamond" Pearl bows and steps back some on the warp pad so I can get on. "Hey lil' Diamond" Jasper said as she put a hand on my head.

"Hey... so where are we going now?" I ask full of excitement. "Oh! Were going to an old Gem war site!" Rubbett says as she smiles. She always looks like she's lost in a memory when she talks about the Gem War. They have only told me about the Gem war on certain occasions but never mentions it a lot, I guess they never really want to talk about it...

"Hey guys... why don't yall' ever mention the Gem war?" I ask they all stiffen.  I pause maybe it wasn't the right moment to ask... " never mind!" I says and we warp off... I really wish they'd talk to me... but they never to talk about the war, the diamonds or my mom...

What are they hiding? And... and why from me I got every right to know I'm sixteen now! They still haven't said a thing it makes me mad a but in the end I have to respect them... I mean they have taught me a lot about Gems, Powers and they have protected me so maybe... Maybe I'm over thinking it...

I hope I'm over thinking it. Yeah, maybe they just don't want me to... to... find out anything bad? What would they have done that would be bad? I'm over complaining things! I need to stop thinking so much but... I have a lot of questions that need to be answered.

"Hey Gallxie we are here!" Ruby says nudging me. "Oh yeah... sorry I guess I spaced out." I jump of the warp pad and look around the place had felids of strawberries growing around it. "Oh wow! This is beautiful!" I shout and run over to a strawberry bush.

I fell my phone vibrate and get it out. "Oh guys it's Bryan. Hey Big Bro what's up?" I ask. "Hey sis have you heard of portals before?" "Uhh no why, Bryan is there something I need to know?" I ask. Why would he ask about portals and why me? I've never heard of portals only warp pads. "Oh uhh never mind I thought you would know since you were a Gem and it might have been a, uhh Gem thing but ummm never mind I've got t ok go.." "Oh okay? Bye Big Bro, love you..." " Bye lil' sis love you"

He hangs up. I need to find out what's got him so, how do I say... distraught. I'll visit him later...