Chapter 5: Just You And Me

Start from the beginning

"Wait... Wha..."

"Shhhhhh..." Vanessa stroked Michael's hair behind his ear and ran her thumb over his other cheek in a soothing, comforting manner. "I injected you with an emotion influencer, Michael. No need to worry, it's only temporary, the Mountain Dew Red in the solution will eventually dissolve it entirely. But... That doesn't make the affects any less powerful."

Throughout Vanessa's little monologue, Michael had been spacing out, having difficulty keeping anything in focus.

Honestly, he hardly heard what she was saying. His mind couldn't hold onto anything she said. He couldn't think straight, he could hardly think at all.

Everything began to take on a blurry haze.

He looked like he was on the cusp of unconsciousness but he wasn't. His eyelids were at half-mast, he didn't have much motivation to speak, and didn't seem to care about much.

"Michael." Vanessa said, pulling his attention to her.

"Hm?"

"Why do you care about Y/N and Jeremy?" She asked him.

He looked in the distance searching for an answer. "I- They- Uh... I- I- don't know." A devilish smile came across Vanessa's face. "Should I care about them?" He finished.

"No. Never." She got off of him and undid the restraints holding him back, so he could stand freely. "You don't need them. You have me."

He backed her up against the back wall and just stared at her for a few moments. She had a small smile on her face that only grew when he said "You're just so beautiful."

He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss.

Michael picked her up as she wrapped her legs around him.

He began to kiss and suck on her neck as her head tilted back and she moaned.

Michael ran his fingers through her hair.

She pulled back momentarily and looked into Michael's eyes, his pupils majorly dilated. "How do you feel?" Vanessa asked.

"I- I feel... Amazing." He said kissing her again. "You're just so perfect, Vanessa. Damn, I love you so much." 

------------------------------------------------

Reader's Point of View

"What do you want from me?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't want anything from you." I said. Jeremy looked at me with a confused look on his face. "I just want you." A dark smirk made its way across my face.

He sat there in silence for a few moments, digesting the information before speaking again. "If- If I gave myself up, would you- would you let Y/N go?" 

I walked closer to him. "Yes, I would." I said in a comforting manner with open-hearted eyes.

No, Jeremy. Don't. 

"Okay." Jeremy sounded defeated. "How- How do we do this?"

I turned to Oliver. "Oliver."

"Yes?"

"Would you be a doll and get me the transition processor?"

He didn't respond just left the room and came back with a handheld device with multiple cords coming from it.