Chpt.3

"Hey!!"

I turn around to see that red headed jerk smirking and dangling my phone in front of me. I try to snatch it but he pulls it away before I can.

"Give it back!!"

I get up and jump at him. He's too tall. And he's holding my phone above his head. I keep jumping anyway

He laughs at my attempts to get my phone.

"Ms. Park. I'm sure you know there's a phone policy in this school."

I stop jumping. I cross my arms and glare at him

"Yeah and I also know that we're allowed phones during lunch."

He laughs at my retaliation.

"This is my classroom. My rules. If you can give me an explanation of why you were using your phone then you can keep it."

Ha. Simple.

"Well, Mr. Park, I was texting my brother. I haven't seen him in a month since he moved in with his friends. He's going to the same college as them. He's been trying to get me to move in too, he said they all treat each other like brothers and were fine with having a sister. I would move in with him but, my dad would call the police on me..."

He looks at me with wide eyes. That cocky smirk on his jerk face gone.

"What's with that look?"

"Why would your father call the police?"

haha he wouldn't. Maybe. I really don't know.

"None of your business. Now can I have my phone back or not. I was just checking in on him. I know he gets worried about me when I don't text him for a while."

"Yeah."

He hands me my phone and just walks away from me. Ha. He thought he was gonna take my phone away. As if. I'm too good at making people feel guilty. The bell rings and students slowly start to wander in. I just sit in my desk, ignoring all the people staring at me, and draw in my notebook. When I look up, half the class is staring at me. And by that I mean all the boys.

"What do you want."

A boy stands up and walks over to me. He leans down so that we're face to face.

"You baby girl."

I flick him hard on the forehead. He stumbles back, probably not expecting a girl to flick him that hard.

"In your dreams fuck boy."

He smirks.

"You are my dream."

" hmm well your dream is never coming true. I suggest you give up before you get hurt."

I stand up and face him.

"Cause trust me.. you will get hurt."

He moves closer again and lifts my chin up so we make eye contact. He whispers in my ear.