Chpt.2

Class goes bye pretty fast. Before I know it, it's already lunch. I look at Mr. Park as the bell rings. I cross my arms and glare at him. He turns around and looks straight at me, making eye contact. I roll my eyes looking away but I swear I see him smirk. I stare at the wall as everyone files out. Once they're all gone Mr. Park goes over to the door and closes it. He walks over and sits on my desk. I glare up at him and he smirks, making me more annoyed. I swear it had a hint of content to it. I glare at him as he speaks.

"So, Ms. Park, why were you late?"

"I'm sorry. I got to bed late because of my dad and I forgot to set my alarm because I was rushing to just go to bed."

"Hmm. I see. Why exactly did your father keep you up."

Sh*t I can't tell him the truth.

" uuuuuh. He um needed help with something."

Wow that was a terrible lie. I expect more from myself.

"With what?"

Sh*t.

"Um are teachers allowed to be asking students personal questions?"

"If the "personal matter" is affecting your learning then yes."

Dam it. This jerk.

"Um well he uh. He was... fixing something! Yeah! Uh I was helping him fix something."

"What were you fixing?"

Damn why does he care? And why does he have to be so nosy?

"Does it matter?"

"I suppose not."

I pull out my drawing book and flip to an unfinished drawing and add more to it. But of course a**hole here starts speaking again, watching me draw.

"Now, more importantly, why were you distracting one of my students."

He's now leaning against the desk next to me with his arms crossed and his head cocked to one side.

"I'm sorry. I just laughed at something she said."

He nods his head. The room goes silent. Well except for the sounds of my pencil moving as I draw. Mr. Park is sitting in the other desk now, watching me. Then my stomach rumbles. Dam it.  Perfect timing. That was sarcasm. I feel his gaze move from the paper to me.

"When's the last time you ate Ms. Park?"

"..... I don't know."

He says nothing and just walks to the door. He turns to look at me.

"Don't leave."

"Don't plan on it." I mumble

He turns around

"What was that?"

I give him the fakest smile possible.

"Nothing."