Chapter 21

1 week later

Sana went to Mark's house. As she went in she saw Mark.

 As she went in she saw Mark

''Babe

''Babe." Mark said

"Yeah.." Sana replied

''Come here." Mark said as he was sitting on his couch.

Sana then went near him.

"Come here." Mark said as he pointed to his lap

Sana gulped and said "I'll sit on top of you??" 

"Yeah..." Mark said

Sana then followed his instructions.

''I miss this." Mark said

Sana then stood up and gave him a questioning look.

"I... I have to go sorry." Sana said as she felt awkward because Mark was acting weird.

Mark stood up too and he went closer to her as he did that Sana walked backwards ... as she reached the wall Mark pinned her. His hands were on the wall... Then his arm,  until their faces were centimeters apart. Sana gulped and she looked at Mark,  it gave her goosebumps since he was so close to her face.. She just closed her eyes since she knew.. Mark was going to kiss her.. but no.. Yes he did kiss her. He started from her neck until he reached her lips.. his hands, his hands were all over her body.. touching the parts of her body no one else had ever touched before. Mark then bit her lower lip making Sana open her mouth a little.. He then slid his tongue in her mouth exploring what was inside. Sana didn't know that this would happen... Neither did she like what was happening.. Then suddenly Sana's eyes widened upon the action Mark did .. which was.. grabbing her butt. Mark didn't care he just kissed Sana like moments later it would be the end of the world... as they kissed they made their way to Mark's bedroom. When they arrived Mark continued to kissed her. Sana just went with the flow but at the same time she was scared of what might happen next. Mark then suddenly pushed her to his bed. He then removed his shirt revealing his sculpted features. He then climbed above her and continued to kiss her... Sana felt this feeling she couldn't describe but she was also scared of loosing her most priced possession. Mark then took the next step by slowly lifting up Sana's shirt slowly by slowly. But Sana wasn't happy with this action... She thought that this has to stop now since she feared that this might be her deepest regret.

''Hajima!" Sana shouted with her eyes closed

"What ... Why" Mark questioned her and he stopped everything he was  doing

"I can't... I'm really sorry." Sana said

"What the hell Sana!'' Mark said as he stood up. He was mad.

"Oppa, I'm sorry... I'm not ready yet." Sana said

"Lets just put it in a nutshell.. you still love that as*s!" Mark shouted then he took his shirt and stormed out the room.. Sana just sat down and thought of what she had just done.

End Of Chapter