Chapter 15

"Please, just let me go with him alone." Sana said

"Please" Sana pleaded.

"Ok, fine..but if anything happens, call me." Suga said

"YES!!!!" Sana celebrated

"Hahaha, Sana's aegyo made Suga give up." Momo said

"LOL,LOL,LOL" Lisa said

They all had fun sleeping over at Sana's house, Suga left them so girls can be girls

THE NEXT DAY

"Eonni! Why wake up so early its Sataurday." Lisa said

"I'm sorry, I have to meet up with someone." Sana said

"Ok, we'll clean up then we'll leave already

"Ok, we'll clean up then we'll leave already." Momo said

"Thanks so much" Sana said as she went out the door.

"Sana!" Mark shouted as he showed up just when Sana passed.

"Aish!Oh hi Mark." Sana said shocked but she realized it was Mark

"Shall we." Mark said (OMO CONFESSION SONG)( RIP PEOPLE WHO DON"T GET ME PEACE)

"Ahh, yes lets go" Sana said

"Is it okay" He asked as he took Sana's hand, Sana then nodded and they walked away

BACK AT THE HOUSE

There was a knock on the door and Momo answered it.

"Where's Sana?" Suga directly asked Momo

"Oppa!! She already left with Mark oppa a moment ago, I think you can catch up to them they went that way

"Oppa!! She already left with Mark oppa a moment ago, I think you can catch up to them they went that way." Lisa said as she joined in and pointed to the direction.

BACK TO SANA AND MARK

"Where are you taking me too?" Sana asked

"You had breakfast already?" Mark asked

"Umm" Sana said as she remembered that she just woke up, took a bath and changed clothes and just directly went out.

"No.." Sana said awkwardly as she scratched her head

"Aish, didn't your boyfriend remind you to eat breakfast." Mark said

Mark stopped and waited for a cab. Then they both rode it.

Suga on the other hand didn't catch up with them so he decided to just go to the park where he usually spends his time alone.

"What the heck Sana why did you leave so early." Suga said

Sana and Mark arrived at the restaurant. They sat down and ordered food. They were eating when a little bit of ketchup was in her lips. Mark wiped it off with his thumb and said" I miss these moments."

"What moments?" Sana asked

" The times when we go out together and eat." Mark said

"Hahahahaha.'' Sana laughed but deep inside she was hurt remembering those moments, remembering that the guy who is sitting with her right now is the same guy who made her leave their place and school.

Explanation: On the last chapters Mark and Suzy were wearing school uniforms and also Sana , their school there started earlier than her present school so when she transferred school wasn't starting yet. If you're asking about her parents, they sent her to another school and place so Mark couldn't bother her and she would learn to live alone.PS Mark's parents are very rich so whatever he wants he gets it.

Back to the story

Sana and Mark both finished and left the restaurant. They decided to go to the park to enjoy the fresh air. When they arrived at the park they immediately started walking around and they saw a bench where they sat together. Suga was walking around that time when he say a couple 'flirting' at a bench so he decided to observe them from the back since he wanted to know how real couples act not like him and Sana wherein he would say. Never did we acted sweet with each other.

"Sana I really do love you, I'm sorry, Please accept me back." Mark said as he kissed Sana on the lips, Sana knew it was wrong but she did not even think of letting go. She loves him but she also loves Suga. Who would be the one to win her heart. Then Mark shouted "I love you SANA!"

Meanwhile

Yoongi saw the couple kiss then the guy suddenly shouted. He was suspicious so he went near and he saw Sana and Mark

"So this is a friendly date huh?!" Suga shouted

"Hi Yoongi, Why are you here?" Sana asked

Yoongi did not reply but instead he grabbed Mark's shirt and punched his face, as a respond Mark ounched him back and they started beating each other up. Sana kept on shouting but they wouldn't stop.

"YAH! STOP!" Sana said as she went in between them.

"Can you both stop! Go! Include me punch me too! Lets end this already!" Sana shouted as tears dropped of her eye

"Yoongi, I'm really sorry but I love him more than you." Sana said , it was a sudden decision though.

"Thats what you want! Then go fu*k off with your ex, you are just a piece of sh*t and a waste of time!" Yoongi said as he continued shouting and he walked away. He was badly hurt not only physically but also emotionally. Mark and Sana were left together alone. Sana broke down on Marks shoulders she was hurt on all the hurtful words Suga blurted out, although both of them knew this was only fake but what appeared to be how Suga acted it looked like it weren't only fake love. Mark was there to embrace Sana when she cried so she felt okay.

END OF CHAPTER.