Chapter 4

Jungkook is working out alone in the gym, bopping to the rock music through his earphones when he feels a light tap on his right shoulder. He turns around, surprised to see the unexpected guest, standing there staring at him.

"What happened?", he asked, one hand wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"There is a Nigthray here and you didn't tell me", he answered, coldly,

Jungkook sighs softly as he studies the sullen face of his friend. Jimin still has his home clothes on, and he almost want to laugh at his messy hair. He probably had not gone out of his room nor the house for weeks since he is not allowed to attend school these days.

"Didn't think it will matter if you know"

"At least come down and visit me once in a while, or perhaps let me know what's happening up here", Jimin scoffs, pouting outwardly as he sits on the small bench at the side.

"Jimin, you are not supposed to leave your bed until Namjoon say you can, you are sick-"

"I have been on my bed for weeks, do I have to be down there forever". Jimin rolled his eyes.

" And, who said we didn't visit you, we did, every day while you're asleep. Taehyung was in your room the whole night last night, reading you bed time stories as you sleep", Jungkook squints his eyes at him.

"I know you guys did"

They look at each other for a moment in complete silence. Unspoken words hang in the air, heavy and dense. Jungkook moves closer to the bench and looks down at Jimin.

"Don't blame yourself Jimin", Jungkook whispers softly.

Jimin's eyes widened at the words, gulping slowly as he nods to himself. He lowers his gaze, looking at his palms as he breathes in and out. He understood Jungkook's words perfectly.

His sickness has been eating him alive, one day after another. Not a night goes by that he did not think of the night everything changed. The night he became immortal. He could have been dead after the incident, but the universe had something else planned for him. And out of the people who was present that night, Jungkook was the one found him.

He is eternally indebted to him.

"You do know that Namjoon found out about the woman that changed me that night", Jimin asked in a breath.

"I know . And he is not telling you because he knows this is not the right time Jimin"

Jimin sighs heavily, shoulders dropping at he thought of the secrecy. He understands Namjoon has his own reason. He always have. But at times, it burdens him thinking that people would go miles just to ensure he knows nothing of the woman who has given him so much pain.

"He will tell you when the time has come. We have to believe in him"

-

"This is all the information you need for the extra-curricular activities. You can join up to 5 clubs but it is not even necessary, I mean who has time for 5 clubs when you can sleep"

Alice looks up from her book, watching Lameah standing at the door with a number of files in her hands.

" So I can join any clubs?"

"You must join at least 2, so choose any 2 from the list, the names of the president of the club is all included in the form, so if you feel like doing research first before joining, you can just meet them. I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.", Lameah added as she hands all the documents to Alice.