The invisible you

Please this chapter has mature scene in it,  thank you.

"Ma, we have target their homes" Said a solider. "Then attack" Said Elizabeth. "But Ma, they are children in the homes" Said the solider. "What kind of nonsense is this, bring me the telescope" she ordered.
(The solider gave her a telescope)
"There are no children" Said Elizabeth. "What?" Said the solider stunned.
(He tooked the telescope from her, looked through their homes and saw no Child, but saw something)
"I see something" Said the Solider.  "I hope you are right Evan" Said Elizabeth.
(She tooked it from his hand, looked through the window and couldn't believe her eyes).
"Woah, this is predictable" Said Elizabeth.
(Evan looked at her)
"The demon king is having his lunch and does not know someone will catch him, man for himself" Said Elizabeth.
(Evan chuckled).
"Let tell the boss we have found him" Said Elizabeth.
(They left and went to Chase's office).
"Chase we have found him and he is enjoying his affair" Said  Elizabeth.
(Evan smiled).
"That is predictable, and am sure you are enjoying your own" Said Chase.
(Elizabeth and Evan were confused).
"Evan please go, Elizabeth stay" Said Chase.
(Evan left them, Chase turned his seat and Elizabeth saw him shirtless, his beautiful black hair curly and reaching his Dark blue eyes, Chase knew what she was thinking and smiled at her. Elizabeth saw that and tried not to glow).
"Yo you know we are just friends" Said Chase. "I know that Chase" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase stood up and walked to her, as he was walking, she saw His heavily chest, how well built you want to touch it how is feels, she looked down and saw it was pointing, she looked up and saw his Ocean eyes looking at her Green eyes)
"Chase" Said Elizabeth. "Yes" Said Chase.
(She moaned, she quickly removed his hand from her breast).
"What are you trying to do?" Elizabeth asked. "You know what am doing babe,love your red nipple" Said Chase.
(He carried her on the table).
"Chase stop, I know you are doing this to get something from me" Said Elizabeth
(Chase then sucked it, Elizabeth groaned a little bit loud).
"Chase you are so good" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase came on top her, looked at her ).
"So you want more, I thought you will fight me since am doing this to you" Said Chase. "I wouldn't fight you, you are my friend I can take any thing you want to do to me" Said Elizabeth.  "So you are saying you are slave to me" Said Chase.
(Elizabeth eyes started shaking).
"I knew when we were little you had a crush on me and you still do, I feel that through your body" Said Chase.  "I did, but now it has change" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase sucked it the more).
"Chase!" she howled.
" It has changed"Said Chase. "Yes" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase giggled).
"Chase" Said Elizabeth in a low voice. "I know you are trying to be tough Eli, I know you do not want anyone to know that, I feel that through all these years you are trying to find someone." Said Chase.
(Chase came down to her part, removed her wear and sucked it).
"Ahhhh!, Chase not there, think about Julie" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase stopped, he came on top of her, he grinded).
"She is already her" Said Elizabeth.
"She is not her" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase Chuckled).
"Stop lying" Said Chase. "Stop lying what?" Said Elizabeth.
(He came down to her part, zipped down his zip, then Elizabeth saw a giant).
"Please don't " Said Elizabeth. "If you do not tell me, I will put it inside you and am sure you want me to" Said Chase. "Is this how you treat women to tell you the truth" Said Elizabeth asking. "Is this how treat men to leave you alone" Said Chase. "Chase stop now" Said Elizabeth demanding him. "Demanding me will only get worse" Said Chase.
(He kept it in her, Elizabeth moaned loud, quickly Chase covered her mouth).
"I love your moan, but not to loud angel" Said Chase.
(Chase started moving in and out and Elizabeth was moaning).
"I never thought it will be so good to be in you" Said Chase.
(Chase looked at her).
"Am sure you wanted to message it, but you were so naughty and I treat naughty girls like this" Said Chase.
(Elizabeth howled).
"Chase, please don't stop" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase was shocked).
"Play with me the more" Said Elizabeth looking at Chase eye vibrating  it and a water tripping through her fingers.
"You are joking" Said Chase. "Am not, I love you inside me" Said Elizabeth. "I think I took it extra, I have to stop" Said Chase.
( Chase wanted to stop but she stopped him and looked at him innocently).
"Please don't, continue and if you do I will tell you everything you want to know" Said Elizabeth. "Okay, you are getting hard Eli" Said Chase. "Because I love you, love you inside me" Said Elizabeth.
(Chase whacked her the more).
"More!" She screamed. "Gosh, I love you when you are corny" Said Chase.
(Chase flipped her, that Elizabeth screamed with elation , it started making a sound).
"Oh my gosh you are so inside of me, you are harder Love, bash me harder!" She yelled.
(Chase did and then)
"Am coming!" Said Chase. "Am coming to!" Said Elizabeth.
(They yelled, he left her and a juicy white foam splashed all over her part).

Okay, this is not what everyone expected, but I decided to make it this way but I warned you if you are 15downwards do not not read this book and if you are 16 upwards you can because by that age you already know and you are mature. If you think the scene is to extra , comment  and if you think what is chase is  doing and why?. You get the answer through the next chapter. Am sure some of you are shocked to see Elizabeth like that do it with her friend who has a girlfriend,  that how the world is. Okay , bye. Please vote. Love you all my babies.