Scene 8

Afterwards, Elizabeth went outside the school and went to a bar. She entered eyes were on her.
"Hey pretty lady come and bang" Said a man wearing a expensive cloth and shoes.
(Elizabeth did not answer him and walked forward)
"He is a stupid man, come to me and I will give a lovely Union " Said a blonde handsome guy.
(Elizabeth continued to walk forward).
"C'mon girl" Said a brown handsome man with pretty green eyes pulled her to him, Elizabeth punched his face, he fell, the boys in the bar got scared of her.
"Next time, don't ever pull a lady" Said  Elizabeth.
(She went to the bar man and sat down next to a guy wearing a jacket)
"Give me whiskey" Elizabeth ordered.
"Yes Madam" Said the bar man.
"Hey guy do you know DX" She quizzed. "Of course I do" Said the guy. "So where is he leaving?" She catechized. "Take your whiskey ma" Said The bar man.
(She drank the whole bottle fast and finished it).
"Another one please" Said Elizabeth. "Okay" Said the bar man.
"You know you will get drunk?" He questioned. "Yes, but I do not get drunk easily" Said Elizabeth. "Hm okay follow me"Said The guy.
(The bar man gave her drink and she drank it quickly and followed him outside).
" Enter my car" Said the guy. "You are not going anywhere with him" Said  a familiar voice. 
(They turned and saw Julie)
"Julie" Said Elizabeth Stuffed. "You are not going anywhere with that brat" Said Julie. "See Julie am going with him to see someone to help someone" Said Elizabeth. "That is why am here to stop you" Said Julie.
(She brought out a gun, shot at the car and it melted ).
"My car!" Shouted the guy. "What are you doing" She howled. "Like I said am here to stop you" Said Julie. "Am here to help someone and you are not happy am helping and not killing" Said Elizabeth.
"See Elizabeth, am happy but am not happy you are with him" Said Julie. "What is wrong with him?" She asked.
(She brought a matches, Light it and fire came out, she came to him)
"See Julie, this is madness" Said Elizabeth.
(She looked at her, then brought the fire close to the guy eyes)
"What are you doing?" Pressed the guy.
(Then his eye changed, Elizabeth was astonished)
"You are a demon" Said Elizabeth. "That why Golden Crystal is here" Said Crystal.
"Thank you Julie" Said Elizabeth.
(She went to her, Elizabeth raised her hands to hug her but unexpected she blanked out.
   Later, Elizabeth woke up and saw herself on a chair another chair in front of her in a dark room)
"Julie!" Shouted Elizabeth. "Julie is not here" Said a shadow. "If you hurt her I will  before she could finish her sentence. " You will kill me Fireface" Said the Shadow. "DX" Said Elizabeth. "Yes is me?" Said DX. "So where is Crystal?" She Interrogated. "Crystal is not here either" Said DX. "So who was there?" She Inquired. "My lovely Assistant named Vanessa " Said DX.  "Hey" Said a girl wearing black and purple dress, she had a long shiny black hair, Light orange eyes and purple lips.
"You are gorgeous" Said Elizabeth. "Thank you, I see someone is into girls" Said Vanessa. "And I see someone is into girls too" Said Elizabeth. "Okay, you lovebirds make me sick" Said DX. "What?" Echoed Elizabeth and Vanessa. "You said you came to me to help Someone, who is that person?" He quired.
(Elizabeth smiled)

     THE END Of Scene 8, This  is not
the of the story.
"Just joking, who is that person she want to help. Please if you see any mistake, send a message to me. Moreover, please vote for me and follow on Instagram. Bye.