Chapter Ten

Hello goregous!

How are ya? I am so sorry that i haven't uploaded in so long! I have a great excuse though, I gave birth to two sweet baby girls. They have kept me so busy, which is why i really haven't had the opportunity to write in so long! Aleah & Audree keep me so busy, and on top of it all I just started back to school. It's going to be difficult to update as often as I have been, but stick with me please!

Anyway, I will seriously try and write as fast as possible for you guys! I love you all so much!

Thanks for reading! And if you'd comment? I'd love you to death!

Alrighty, Chapter Ten folks! Enjoy;

The sun spills through the small slit in my shades sending beams of light bouncing off my walls. My room glows with the morning sun, and the birds outside make their presence known. 

Ivory's mouth twitchs up into a small smile while she is falling deeper into her dreams. 

Rolling out of bed I felt the memories from the night before swarm back into my head all at once.

I had told her. Everything. About my secret relationship with Mr. Dunn. Suprisingly, she had taken it rather well. She is such a good friend, any other person would have ran and told on me the second they were told. 

" Rilan, get up and get ready!" My mothers voice rang from down stairs.

Shutting the door behind me I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, my hair was thrown up in a curly bun, and I was in an oversized Tee.

Sighing to myself I quickly got in the shower. Letting the water hug my features felt like an instant weight had been lift from my shoulders.Trying to imagine myself in a much more simple world where the man I love isn't my teacher, and my sweet innocent sister wouldn't have such a worry in the world but what outfit to wear. Just as I'd get to my better world inside my head my own reality would come back to me with full force. Which only seemed to make things harder to come to terms with. 

The only thing that makes today bearable is that in a mere few hours I would be face to face with my own personal god. If only we could be as open about the relationship as I wished we could be.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud pounding on my door.

"Yo bitch! Hurry the hell up I gotta get ready" Ivory's joking tone said from behind my door. 

I jump out of the shower quickly wrapping a towel around my body before throwing open the door.

"You just took the damn longest shower ive ever seen. What'd you do the whole time have dreamy thoughts about Mr. Dunn?" She laughs. She was taking this extremely well, already cracking jokes about him meant everything was okay.

"Ha Ha Ha" I say moving past her and onto my closet.

"Whatchya wearing today?" She says walking up behind me and messing with my hair. 

"No idea. I need something new." I complain loudly to her. 

"For our sexy teacher? What about this?" She says pulling on a hanger that held a dress I had forgotten about completely.

The straps were small, and the torso of the dress clung to my features perfectly, at the waist down it became more open. It had a beautiful pattern on it, that brought out every detail of my eyes.

 "Wear this with it!" She says excitedly pulling out a belt that clicked around my waist. I watched as she rummaged through my closet finding the perfect shoes and then ran over to my jewelry and tore it open to find the perfect matching earrings. She should really do fashion for a living, because this girl was phenomenial about putting outfits together.