Chapter Three

Hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think in the comments below! Thanks for reading, you awesome people!

-

Sitting in his class, boredom had taken over long ago. He was on one of his rants, which never ceased to send me into a coma of boredom. I watch as he walks back and forth across the front of the classroom. His ass looks incredibly good in those jeans, and it was incredible the way he pulls off a simple t-shirt. 

Why am I thinking this way for my teacher? I stop myself mid- thought. Even though his beautiful eyes caught my own every so often, making my heart skip a beat, I put the thought as far back in my mind as possible. I cannot be seriously thinking this way about him, i'm so dirty. 

It wasn't until his voice boomed throughout the student filled classroom that I was awoken from my daydreaming.

"Rilan, Do you care to at least pretend to pay attention to my lecture?" he says looking firm. I frown and nod at him not wanting to speak to him in front of everyone. After twenty minutes of him talking endlessly, the bell rings signaling the time for our lunch period to begin. This was the problem with having him twice a day. Once for homeroom, and an actual class right before lunch. That means twice the chances for him to weigh on my mind constantly. 

I grab my books and speed walk out, desperately trying to avoid him, and honestly trying to avoid the dirty thoughts that were running away in my mind.

"Rilan, you have detention remember?" He says with so much authority I feel myself jump.

Turning to face him, I see the growing smirk plastered onto his face as he points to the empty desk right in front of his own desk. I slowly walk over and slump into the desk, pulling a bottle of water out of my bag, crossing my arms in defeat. I look up at him stubbornly as he walks over and puts his hands on the side of my desk peering down at me curiously. He looked at me as if I were art, and he was curious about ever detail of it. 

"You’re cute when you pout," he says laughing clearly amused at my stubbornness. I look at him my eyes meeting his and, a smile forming on my lips. This has to be the daydream that was playing out in my head just mere seconds before, i'll will know for sure if he drops down on his knees and begs me to have sex with him. 

"You said I'm cute," I say clearly without thinking. Shit, that makes me sound like a high school girl, giddy with the mere mention of someone calling me cute.

His cheeks turn a light shade of pink and he looks away quickly. He looks cute when he's embarrassed, I think to myself. 

"I meant, cute like a three year old who didn't get her way," he says flicking my nose gently.

"You're such a smart ass! You said that meaning you’re cute and I find you attractive!" I say not being able to come up with a better retort. I look up into his eyes. As he meets my gaze, his blush deepens and his face was now glowing.

It wasn't until after I said it that I realized that was incredibly inappropriate to say to a teacher, although he didn't seem to notice or care. 

"Oh, please! Don't think I haven't noticed the way gawk at me during class? Your eyes give you away. You look like you want to strip my clothes off and lick me head to toe!" he says crossing his arms, a smirk forming onto his very attractive face. He didn't seem to take notice to his own inappropriate conduct.

"Lick you? Please you're such a ..." I stutter not finding the right retort. Instead, I roll my eyes and concentrate on reading the ingredients on Nestle Pure Life water bottle.

His eyes dance with amusement as he's clearly enjoying this, "See you would! " He taunts.

A smile finds its way onto my face as I look up into his gorgeous eyes." Which one of us is in High School again? Because right now I have my doubts; you’re old enough to be out of High School!" The smile on my face grows wider when I see the look on his face.

"I am twenty-one, thank you!" he says smiling back at me." And truth to be told, I really did mean it when I said you were cute," he says with an exaggerated sigh. I feel my cheeks grow hot with blush, and I drop my gaze to the floor.

His hand reaches down and pulls my face up to his so that we were eye to eye. At his touch, I felt as if heat was pulsing through my body. He leans in his lips grazing over my own; I take in his intoxicating smell that was the male fragrance of Abercrombie&Fitch. His hand leaves my chin and cups my face in his hands.

His lips move against mine as my hands find their way around his neck. He bites the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance. I don't hesitate to grant him entrance, desperately wanting to deepen the kiss. His mouth tasted like sweet peppermint as his tongue chased mine playfully.

I felt him pull away and my heart instantly dropped. "Rilan, I can't. This can't happen," he says although I could see he didn't want the kiss to end either. His words and his eyes were sending off different signals.

Before I could answer, I was watching his silhouette cross the room & furiously walk out. All I could do was sit there and curse myself for not begging him to stay. Making him understand that I really care for him, even though it wasn't until I felt his lips against my own that I had realized that I had more than a crush on my teacher. I know it isn't right, but for something so wrong it felt very right. When he pulled away, it felt like he was ripping a part of my heart out with him; I need him.

My cell phone ringing loudly brought me out of my thoughts abruptly. "Hello?" I say sighing sadly.

 "Ry, Its mom, Aleah has been taken to the hospital, she's having more labored breathing. You may want to come down here. S-She is asking for you," her voice said in my ear and I could tell she'd been crying, because her breathing was uneven and ragged.

"I'll be right there," I stutter before hanging up. Grabbing my things, I ran out of the room and right into Mr. Dunn.

"I'm sorry.." Was all I could choke out, because of the rising lump in my throat.

"Look, Rilan, I’m sorry about before it's just.." I stopped him with the wave of my hand.

"I don't have time for this, My sister is in the hospital and I-I.. " I trail off tears falling freely from my eyes, even though I cannot stand the thought of looking vulnerable in front of someone, but right now I couldn't care less.

He quickly wipes my tears away with his hand and looks down into my eyes. "Come on, I'll drive you," he states obviously what had just happened in his classroom was already forgotten.

I know I should say no, but I cannot ever bring myself to say no to this man.

-

I hope you like! Please, let me know what you think in the comments below! In the next few chapters things will get a lot more interesting, but this is an important part in the plot so I had to get this uploaded. lol :) Thanks for reading! You guys are awesome, love you guys! :)