Chapter Four

hope you like! Please comment and let me know what you think! Stay awesome!

-

My head was swimming when I got inside of his car. Aleah couldn't die, she just couldn't. She's only a little girl, why or how could god take her away from us. She's my little sister, i'd do anything I can to help her.

" Are you okay? " His voice cracks the silence forming around us.

I look over at his face, his green eyes show sorrow, his beautiful face had a worried expression on it. His large hands stayed glued onto the steering wheel, squeezing it so hard his fingers were turning white. Looking around his car, I see he is unbelievably neat. There are no piles of trash, or dirty clothes anywhere. Instead he has a nice jacket laid flat on the backseat. I take notice to how tense his shoulders are and sigh to myself. I hate that he is acting this way, or that I made him feel that way.

" Mr. Dunn, I am sorry for this afternoon.. I just." I start with the full intention to tell him, I understand he doesn't want me. My heart breaking with the thought of it, but I am well aware of what happens to those people who embark on relationships like this. They always end up heartbroken and that was something I don't want to experience with him. 

He stops my words with the wave of his hand dismissively.  I didn't realise the car had stopped until, he wiped the palms of his hands on his jeans nervously and brought his eyes up to meet my own. 

My nerves took over me and I played with a loose string on my shirt like a small, easily entertained, child.

" I know this isn't the time or place, but I like you okay, Rilan? I mean shit Rilan, I really like you. And this is seriously wrong. It's wrong for me to have such thoughts about a student, it's wrong for me to kiss you, it's wrong for me to want you in every way possible. It's all wrong. " He said running his hands through his thick wavy brown hair. His expression was sad, almost like a child who didn't get the exact gift they wanted on christmas. 

I couldn't take it any longer. I want him, now. Sometimes under moments of extreme stress, I did something extremely self destructive.  I couldn't decide yet if this was one of those moments or if I just made a wise decision. 

I climb over the console and slide my legs on either side of his waist.  Shock takes over him as I myself closer on him.  I pull him into a kiss as I wrap my hands around his neck and playfully run my fingers through his hair. His hands move down to my waist and pull me into him harder.  Instead of waiting on him to ask me for permission I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Who says men have to make the first move. I bite his bottom lip gently as he opens it quickly, I take the lead with my tongue. I grind myself into him, as he moans loudly into my throat. His hands make their way down to my pants as he works the button to come undone. The desire began to pool inside of me or i guess for that matter outside of me as well. 

Just as his hand smoothly made their way into my pants, the thought of Aleah floated back into my mind. I felt myself instantly, freeze in place. His lips work against mine, but suddenly they don't bring the warmth they had just moments ago.  

" Rilan?" He asks his breathing heavy.  " What's wrong? " He presses.

I look away not wanting to meet his gaze. Shame filled me, I felt as if all of the air in my lungs had escaped and I was left gasping for air. My sister is laying in some hospital bed, fighting for her life, while I'm having the time of my own life. It's not right. It won't ever be right. 

I pull myself off of him, and slide over to the passenger seat, having the door open & my bag over my shoulder.

" Rilan! " He calls from behind me. I don't turn around, I don't know how I could do this. How could I ever be so selfish to Aleah, to my mother, or to him.