Chapter Seven

Hello lovely people!

I am sorry you had to wait so long for the last chapter, so i worked hard to get this one up sooner! Even though that meant missing out on some valuable shopping opportunities. haha

Please excuse any errors in this chapter, I know it'll have a few because i was rushed to get it up.

I'd love any feedback you'll give me so feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! <3

Alright i'll quit talking now so you can read xD

Presenting * Drum Role Please* Chapter Seven-

Have you ever seen something that looked as if it had been right out of a horror movie? Judging from the way blood was flowing I could of sworn my life had some how been put into a 'Scream' Movie. I wasn't sure whose blood was who's, but either way I felt the need to make it stop. 

"Kyle Please!" I yelled loudly as i watched the two boys roll onto the ground as Kyle's clenched fist connected with Mr. Dunn's nose sending a loud cracking noise throughout the kitchen.

I watched as Mr. Dunn pushed Kyle off of his own body, only to be knocked back down because of Kyle's weight falling on top of him. His back connected with the ground hard causing a loud thump to sound.

"Kyle I love him!" I shout over the sound of the two fighting, then I realize what I had just said. 

His head shoots up, his eyes begging me for signs that i was joking. It took me a moment to realize i had said it myself but, after a moment i realized i had meant it.

Running over to Ryan I shoved Kyle off of his torso quickly. Picking up his head I try to stop the continuous bleeding that was coming from his nose. 

Before I could think about what to do I felt a shudder inducing pain hit my jaw. Looking up I see Kyle staring at me wide eyed rubbing his hand. His eyes were watering, and his gaze was on Mr. Dunn. 

"I meant to hit him! Rilan im sorry! Shit. How could you love this sick bastard?" He says angrily, that vein on his neck was twitching from anger. 

"That was a fucking cheap shot!" I yell rubbing my jaw profusely, anger running through me. Even if he did mean to hit Ryan, that was still a cheap shot. 

"I meant to hit the sick bastard who took you from me!" He yells just as loud. How the hell my mother hadn't heard any of this yet was beyond me, but from the chaos that was happening in this kitchen i'm suprised the cops haven't been notified yet.

"He didn't take me from you! I was never yours!" I yelled my hands shaking visibly. I wasn't sure if I said that merely because I was angered, or if i meant them. Did I care about Kyle? Yes. Do I love him? I don't know.

A hurt expression flashed over his face before he got up and stormed out without another word. The door sounded as if it could fall off the hinges as he slammed it. I jumped at the noise and put my attention back on Ryan. 

For a long while I sat looking him knowing i'd just ended my friendship with Kyle because of him. Part of my heart being torn away at the thought of never seeing Kyle the same again. Or the fact that I may never see him again. 

"Thats going to bruise, sweetheart." Ryan's voice said softly from the ground. Making me look back at him. 

I couldn't help but smile down at him. "Are you okay?" I say wiping the rest of the blood off of his face, which still looked as beautiful as ever.