Chapter 1: The Boy in the Cupboard

Slam!

Little Harry Potter was thrown into the tiny, cramped cupboard with pain battering his small body.

It was just after his daily beating, and he was in so much pain. The Dursleys beat him at least 3 times a day, this being his morning.

Unfortunately the Dursleys made it a point to hit him right when he woke up before he even did anything to anger them.

Harry's life was happy until the age of 1 when his parents were killed by Voldormort and Harry was sent to his only living relatives: The Dursleys.

They were muggles, who absolutely hated magic of any kind. And poor Harry was full of magic.

They also had a 4-year-old named Dudley who was spoiled rotten. He weighed already 100 pounds due to the excessive amount of food.

So, as you can see Harry had a very rough few years of abuse, neglect and nightmares.

Sadly, Harry had an unfortunately good memory, so he recalled his parent's deaths every night. He often woke up in tears, which caused him to be beaten.

As for Harry's 'punishments', the Dursleys used whipping, burning, starving, beating and many other things to hurt him.

Harry was sobbing as quietly as he could in his cupboard. He was just hit for accidently bumping into Dudley.

So, Harry's head had a bad cut that was currently bleeding. But he stayed silent, knowing if he cried too loud or screamed, he'd earn another beating.

"Boy!" Vernon screamed. "You stay quiet in there!" He said when he heard Harry crying.

The Dursleys didn't tolerate crying from Harry, if he cried or screamed, the beating only got worse.

So, Harry learned to be extremely strong and soon even gained a high pain tolerance over the 2 years.

That didn't mean that the pain hurt any less, it seemed to get worse and worse each day, and Harry was struggling to live.

He was sure that if this kept going on, they'd eventually kill him. Harry hated to admit this, but some days, when thy beatings were unbearable, Harry prayed that he would die to put himself out of his misery.

He just wanted someone to save him, a hero.

Someone to protect him and love him.

Someone to trust...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers! Welcome to my first ever Harry Potter fanfic! I really hope you enjoy, it will include a lot of fluff and adorableness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey readers! Welcome to my first ever Harry Potter fanfic! I really hope you enjoy, it will include a lot of fluff and adorableness!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😸😻💖💋