On the run

He ran as far as his feet were willing to take him, carrying the blonde haired boy. Every step feeling like there were millions of pins impaling his flesh, shattering into the bone. His breaths begun to grow heavy and shaky, as he takes a swift turn around the corner down into a dark alley pushing his back to the wall, sliding down the wall hidden behind a bin. His grasp on the boy tight, holding him close to his chest in a protective manner. The sound of footsteps echoing down the dirty alleyway, as the streetlights flicker in the distance. He holds his breath, in hope of staying silent and unseen, his back pushing firmly against the wall more, his hand feeling around the wall for something, as the steps get closer.

His fingertips meet a cold metal, he grasps it, trifling a pipe he had just found, then jumped out and hit the shadowed man across the head, followed by sprinting away, tripping and slipping. His sight decreased in focus, he could no longer run straight but pushed on, holding Yoosung in his arms as he made it to a lamppost, and stood under it as he caught his breaths and pulled out his phone, then dials. He puts his phone to his ear, the person on the other end picking up "you answered...!" He said with a sigh of relief "I need to ask something of you..."