Parting

Jumping out of the vent, Yoosung kept a close eye out for anyone roaming the halls. Sometimes, he heard many voices. Chanting on a rare occasion. It felt like he was caught in a psychotic cult, but that was exactly what it was. Crazy Rika worshippers. Grunting, Seven jumps down after him. The hallway was empty besides the two of them. Ducking down, he grabbed his laptop and skimmed through the camera footage.

"I think I've found him. Jumin." Seven announced, glancing up at the worried male.

Yoosung slowly nods "then we go there...?"

"We?" Seven questioned "Yoosung... I think it's best that you go wait in my car... I can't risk you getting hurt."

"Me getting hurt? I know I'm weak but... you can't do something so difficult alone...!" Yoosung insisted.

"Shh-" Seven pulled the boy over and covered his mouth, looking around "someone could've heard you..."

Yoosung whimpers, holding onto Seven's arm as he was sat on his knee. He pulled his hand down "I'm sorry..."

Seven let out a heavy sigh, resting his head on the others back as he kept hold of him. Yoosung has never seen Seven so stressed, it felt strange not seeing him so carefree and lively.

"Seven... if it makes you feel better then..." Yoosung looks up into his eyes "I'll go... I'll wait in the car for you and Jumin..."

"You promise...?" Seven asked.

"I promise." Yoosung nods, pausing for a moment. He leans in and kissed his cheek before standing up "be safe okay? I'm counting on you..."

And with that, Yoosung snuck out of the building with Seven's keys. However that proved to be a challenge of it's own.