Chapter 4

I keep throwing things at Taehyung as he dodged the hard objects and let the soft ones hit him. But I didn't know every time he dodged something he was walking closer to me until I felt arms wrap around the small of my back.

I was pulled towards him crash landing into his body, my face buried deep into his chest as his scent cascaded my nostrils...the scent I won't be able to smell in five years. Taehyung rested his chin on my head, I could feel his tears fall in my hair. I tried pushing him away from me, it was no use he was stronger. And I was weak emotionally so I gave in.

"Why? Why did you do this?!" I said with my face still in his shirt. "I didn't want to hurt you..." Taehyung said in a shaky voice.

"And you think dropping a bomb like that and then leaving is not going to hurt me!" I said pushing him away...this time he didn't try to fight back. "I'm sorry, I just-" Taehyung cut himself off choking on his tears. "You know that I came to South Korea, I was deployed here, but I found you and I had a reason to stay. You helped me see the beauty here." I said through my sobs.

"I know and I'm sorry, I just wished I never auditioned for BigHit in the first place." Taehyung said looking at the ground. "Shut up! Don't say that! You're following your dream and so did I. I'm in the army, why can't you be a singer?" I realized that I was the one person hold on Taehyung back from achieving greatness. "Because my dream also had you in it, Dana. I wanted to be a singer but also be there for you." Taehyung said walking to me again. "I'll be fine." I said taking a step back as the truth hit me hard in the face.

-
Double update

Two more chapters and this book will be done