Chapter 3

And now we are back to where life did a complet a 180.

"I have to leave," Taehyung said. "Okay?" I said not understanding what he said. I thought he was going to get some water opfrom the kitchen.

"Baby-" Taehyung said holding my hands. "I have to leave, because of BigHit. I have to go overseas...for a few years." Taehyung said. "For how many years?" I asked frantically, I was so worried because Taehyung is denying any eye contact with me.

"5," Taehyung whispered as he turned his face from me with tears in his eyes."Well,...that's fine let's just spend the limited time we have...together," I said trying to smile. "We can't." Taehyung was now looking at the ceiling blinking back his tears, but that didn't help the gravity pulled them down anyway. "What do you mean...we can't?"

"I have to leave...today," Taehyung said looking up at the ceiling trying to blink back his tears. "How long have you now about this?" I asked try not to get upset, but it was really hard not to. I could already hear the anger in my voice...no doubt Taehyung could hear it too. "2 months prior." Taehyung's voice sounded broken. I felt fire boil through me, how can be wait so long to tell me that he's leaving.

And this is where we led off...with me throwing our precious mug and how I overreacted to it.