stranger

Your bestfriend owned a small cafe and you decided to help her out and hang with her. It was a slow day and you were currently wiping down tables. "Hey y/n can you watch the counter? I'm gonna go get something in the back." "Yeah." You walked back to the counter. You heard the bell ring and you looked to see a silver haired girl walk in. She looked around and sat at a corner table and watched you. Your  friend came back and smiled. "Hey so why is that girl staring at us?" You asked nodding in her direction. She looked over and her jaw dropped. "Billie!" She said. You watch her wrap the girl in hug. "Y/n this is Billie." You Smiled. "I missed you so much!" Billie said. "I know. I missed you too!" She said. "Finneas does too!"
"Yeah." Claire said looking down. "Wait Finneas? Your ex?" You asked. " yeah. This is his sister." Your friend said. "Ohh. Okay." "You should come over tonight. We can just chill and make cookies or something. You can come too." Billie said looking at me. "Can we do it at my apartment. I don't really wanna see Finneas." Claire said. Billie sighed. "A little too late. He's coming here to meet me." Billie said. "Not if I hide." Claire said walking away as the door opens. Billie sighed. "Hey Finneas." Billie said walking over to him. You walked back behind the counter. You sighed looking for Claire but she really did hide. Finneas came up to the counter. "Hi." "Hi." You said. "Claire here?" He asked. "Yeah. But she's-" "it's okay. Can I just get a latte to go?" He asked. You nodded. You started on his order and saw him and Billie argue. You placed the latte on the counter and smiled. "Here you go." He smiled and grabbed it. "Thank you. See you later bil." He said leaving. "Finneas!" Billie said running after him. You watch them leave. "Claire they're gone." You yelled. She came back out and smiled. "You wanna come hang tonight?" She asked. "Of course."

You were currently covered in flour as you placed the last batch of cookies in the oven. "So what did happened between you and Finneas?" You asked. Your friend sighed. "Nothing. I just broke up with him because he's always gone and yeah-" you frowned. "You still love him. Don't you?" "Yeah." There was a knock on the door and you jumped. "I got it!" You said. You opened to reveal Billie standing behind the door smiling. "Hi." She smiled. "Hey. Come on in." "Did you get attacked by the flour bag? You're covered." Billie laughed. You laughed too. "Hey billie!" Claire said closing the oven. "I brought some movies." She said setting her bag down. "I'm gonna go shower." You said shaking flour off of you. You walked to Claire's room and sat your clothes on her bed and walked into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later you dried off and slipped on some underwear and a bralette and put your towel in your hair. You opened the door and you could hear someone in the room. "Claire?" You asked. You looked to see Billie standing at the dresser looking for something. "Whatcha looking for?" You asked causing her to jump. She looked at you and she stared at you as you got out a shirt and leggings from your bag. "Uh a um-" she spoke. You looked at her and she snapped out of it. "Her charger." She said blushing. You smirked and bent by her nightstand and fot the charger for her. "Here you go." You said walking to her. She smiled walked out of the room in a hurry. You smirked as you got dressed. You brushed out your hair and walked back down the hallway. "I don't know." You heard Claire whisper. "Don't know what?" You asked. She smiled. "Cookie?" She asked. "So what movie are we gonna watch?" You asked.

You sat on the couch next to Claire and Billie was curled up on the floor. It wasn't even 45 minutes in and Claire turned the movie off. "Okay I'm over this." She laughed. Billie say up and yawned. "Thank god." You laugh and turn on the speaker and played some music. "Dance party?" You asked. Claire got up and chose a song. You laughed as she played a fast rap song. "You don't know what you just got yourself in to." You said dancing to the beat. Billie laughed as you danced dumb as hell to the music. "Ah fuck!" Claire said laughing. "Wait y/n. Dance to this one." She said changing the song. "Oh nah. I'm good." You laughed. "Come on!" You sighed and danced to the song that was playing. "I don't even know the song." You laughed. "It's mine." Billie spoke. "What?" You laughed. "Yeah. It's my song." You looked at Claire and she nodded. "Oh. Well I like it." "Thanks" She blushed. Claire coughed and shot Billie a look. You looked at the two of them confused. There was a knock at the door. "I got it." You said walking over. You opened the door to see Finneas with a bouquet of flowers. "Uh. Hi?" You said. "Hi. Can I speak to Claire?" He asked. "Hey uh Claire." You said. "What?" She asked walking to the door. "What do you want Finneas?" She asked. "I'm here to get Billie. I also was hoping we could talk." He said. She opened the door and he walked inside. "Do you want me to leave?" You asked Claire. "Nah."

A/n: how old are you guys? How old do you think I am? Also yes, there is gonna be a part 2.