Fall fast

It all started on instgram live. I decided to talk to fans while getting ready for my first big shoot.

"What should I listen to guys?" I asked while blending my concealer lightly.

I glanced at the comments. They all said, "Billie!""The queen!".,etc.

I smiled and turned my laptop on and shuffled my playlist. When ocean eyes began to play the chat went wild.

I lightly blended bronzer into my skin lightly humming along to the song. I glanced at the stream to make sure I looked fine and not like a hot ass mess. I saw saw a comment that suck out like a sore thumb.

"Do you like Billies Eilish?"  Most of my fans knew I was a fan of her.

"Do I like Billie?! I love her!" I winked and the chat again went crazy.

I started on my bold eye and occasionally glanced at the chat and chatted softly.

Once I was finished I told my stream bye and went to get fitted in my outfit for the shoot. With this being my first big shoot I was nervous. Also being only 17, I was the youngest!

I shot in two outfits and I was exhausted. All the other girls had at least ten and yet I was exhausted. After my last pose I quickly told my team thanks and went to change so I could go home.

I check my phone and it was full of notifications. I began to scroll through the notifications and what I saw I dropped my phone. I couldn't move.

Instagram: wherearetheavocados started following you.

'Is this real?" I questioned clicking on the notification and it brought me to her page. I couldn't move.

I saw I was tagged in a thousand posts and I scrolled through them. A lot of them was the video of me singing ocean eyes and saying I loved Billie eilish. Others were showing Billie followed me.

I put my phone down and began to take my makeup off. I sat and stared in the mirror.
'This isn't real." I thought to my self.

Once I finished taking off my makeup I called an Uber. My phone vibrated. I looked and I almost dropped my phone for a second time.

Twitter: billieeilish followed you.

I got into my Uber and went back to my small la apartment. I casually talked to the Uber driver about the heat and tried to calm my excitement. I thanked the driver and got out at my apartment gate.

I decided I was too excited to watch tv so I decided to go on Instagram live for the second time tonight.

"Hey guys." I waved grabbing a water from my fridge.

I went live on my i pad and I went to the living room to grab my charger. I glanced at the chat and I saw people were saying Billie was watching. I scrolled through the chat and saw that she was.

I answered some questions while going through my phone. Answering questions I saw that she said something which made the whole chat go crazy.

" yo. Answer your dms 🙄."

Reading it I went to my dms and saw that she did send me a message.

Billie: damn girl...... Anyways I need your number or Snapchat so I can ask you an important question."

I replied with Snapchat because ya know. It's cooler.

I looked back to the chat and talked to more people. Which most of it was about Billie. I felt my phone vibrate.

Snapchat: Billie-eilish added you as a friend!

I added her back instantly. Turning my attention to my pantry I pulled out a box of pasta.